Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas Pedal Position Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.06.2022 10:40 # 1
AhmetYasinT.
Good day to everyone. My vehicle is 2006 model 1.4 petrol & lpg X design 206
at 215k. The fault light came on over the weekend. The master said it gave "Accelerator Pedal Position Malfunction" when connected to the vehicle. The master said to have the plumbing looked at. Does anyone know about this error?
21.06.2022 14:56 # 2
sonerkyl
check the accelerator pedal sockets, sir. oxide vs. or there may be looseness in the socket female feet.
07.07.2022 14:43 # 3
leventdr2935
Sir, I've been dealing with this problem for about 4 months, I opened the topics here before, but I don't think anyone has any knowledge, sir :(
07.07.2022 19:54 # 4
ByYlmzZz
I've been trying my luck for many times in case anyone knows, but the forum is not live. As for the problem, there is a kind of resistance in the sensor. The resistance value changes as the gas pedal is pressed. If you have multimeter knowledge, first remove the sensor and look at the movements in the sensor as you turn the part inside the sensor with a flat screwdriver. Linear increase or decrease. If it is happening, we can say that the sensor is solid as a start.
31.08.2022 09:49 # 5
leventdr2935
I think I finally found the solution. After dealing with this problem for about 5 months, unfortunately, all kinds of things happened to me, I burned the gasket, I just discovered it while I was under all the costs. A master said that the throttle may be faulty, it is usually caused by this. As he said, we found a throttle for around 1400 liras, and I would normally have this problem once a week. However, after the butterfly was changed, I never had this problem again. In short, I found the solution to the problem painfully by burning the gasket, but it worked for me. My advice to you is that even if I cleared this fault, I was getting this fault directly when I smelled the gas and went out for 5-6 thousand cycles. First, my master found the missing piece and mounted it, then we tested it and there was no problem. I haven't had this issue for about 3 months. Hopefully it benefits your business
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”