Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas is installed at 2000 rpm?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:26 # 1
Guests
When I went a long way, it came to me twice. Off the highway & nbsp; then I stopped at the gas station. After I bought something, when I started the car, it rushed to 2000. It did not go down. I hadn't hit the gas or something. It pulled me out for 1 to 2 minutes. I stopped it and started it again, I tried it 3 or 4 times, after a while it got better but this happens to the 2nd place. Why is this situation? Kirk is happening once a year but he still bores me :(
08.05.2020 17:26 # 2
Black GTI
The same problem sometimes happens to me. I'm pulling my foot out of the gas, the food, the food, the food, the speed, the cruise control gbi :) It takes about a minute or so, but as you say, forty years.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 3
outlaw
This trouble passes with the throttle cleaning.
Cars have automatic choke, usually at that time to warm up the engine at first start.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 4
byx
slm
It is important to clean the 1st throttle.
& nbsp;
The 2nd throttle butterfly potentiometer may be faulty. DIV> 3rd idle engine may be malfunctioning.
& nbsp;
4.You can solve the problem more clearly by connecting the information, and it will be easy.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = byx] slm
It is important to clean the 1st throttle.
& nbsp;
The 2nd throttle potentiometer may be faulty.
3rd idle engine may be malfunctioning.
& nbsp;
4.You can solve the problem more clearly by connecting 4. information, easy to come.

[ / QUOTE]

Can I clean the throttle myself? My hand is susceptible, but is it a skillful job? Thank you. & Nbsp;

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”