Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gas gauge in lpg vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
salihata
Hello friends, as everyone knows, the gas gauge is connected to the wheel in French vehicles and there is no gasoline warning when there is gasoline in the car, and when people know that there is gas when the LPG is over, it is irritating, now my question is that many suggestions have been presented according to my previous calls. Some friends who said they would put the computer on hold half the warehouse, some friends who said the warehouse shared technical information. now the 1st option computer is like 100-150 lira 2. option is to keep half the tank, which means money, and if we put half a tank of gas every time a needle falls, it makes no sense to have lpg installed, but my technical knowledge is not enough to make the 3rd option. He said something like that, take out the battery and put it back in. Just be careful about the 3 minutes rule. How can this be done by a friend? If we are going to spend money on the road computer gasoline, I would never have lpg, I would travel in gas, I am not a person who travels a lot, I would throw 20 pounds of lpg each time and throw 10 pounds of gasoline, I would never lose the original state of my vehicle. src = "smileys / smiley18.gif" border = "0" alt = "Ouch" title = "Ouch" />
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
hsnsnl

you just need to do it for my friend gasoline .. whenever you want to see your light light or quarter, half or full, take the gas, you need to keep your gas pump in some vehicles, the gas pump continues to run in the car, and it should not be disturbed, it is necessary to keep the tank in the quarter tank etc. .. in peugeot, it works only 1 time, when you add a benzine & nbsp; it shows exactly when you add a 7lt gas inside it, you get 50tl like gas, look at your car, you can enjoy the battery in the summer ..

08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
Alicilik
If you search a little, there is a solution

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&title=lpg-de-benzin-ibresi-dmesi-sorunu-ucuz-zm
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
salihata
[QUOTE = Appealing] If you search a little, there is a solution

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&title=lpg-de-benzin-ibresi-dmesi-sorunu-ucuz-zm
[/ QUOTE]

I already did research. Before I opened the topic, the third option I mentioned was the title you mentioned, and I also wrote that I did not have the necessary technical knowledge for the 3rd option, and I did not If I give money, I don't know if I have lpg installed, I do not know how many months change the filter, then the car works on gasoline, throw half a tank of gasoline, it would be better if I used it on gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
sezar206
I do not understand, or when you get on the LPG, does the car run out of gas or light up? I ride with 30 pounds of gasoline for 3 months, until summer. Afterwards, there is no falling in the indicator. it burns a lot of gasoline until it goes to lpg in winter. I wish it were half-row. My uncle has a semi-row in europa when he runs the gas, the car is instantly on the LPG. 30 lira for me 6 months diode man :)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
salihata
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I do not understand, but when you get on the lpg, does the car run out of gas and the light is on? I ride with 30 pounds of gasoline for 3 months, until summer. Afterwards, there is no falling in the indicator. it burns a lot of gasoline until it goes to lpg in winter. I wish it were half-row. My uncle has a semi-row in europa when he runs the gas, the car is instantly on the LPG. 30 lira goes to me for 6 months diode man :)
[/ QUOTE]

When I run out of gas in LPG, the vehicle will run in gasoline until I find a gas station that sells gas. For example, when it comes to people on the bridge, on the ring road or in the traffic, when you start to think that the car will be worried because of the needle, you start to think that the gas that I throw 10 or 20 liras will take me to a station
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
Alekto
15 minutes after the contact was closed, they were doing something that reset the system, the gas gauge was replacing, but it wasn't healthy, he told me the service of brc

08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
nightowl
After installing 206 x desing lpg in my car, my km indicator drops 0 iniyo traction occasionally while on the move. anybody having such a problem?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
deme
Keep your friends warehouse over tomorrow. When the pointer falls down, light up until the light comes on.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
fourus_06
I think there is not a situation that would be too hard to put on, and half the tank is something that is said to make the pump do not cause trouble.If you want a quarter tank, you can use it with 10 pounds of gasoline.It is up to you. I had it at the lake (atiker).
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
ByHack
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I do not understand, but when you get on the lpg, does the car run out of gas and the light is on? I ride with 30 pounds of gasoline for 3 months, until summer. Afterwards, there is no falling in the indicator. it burns a lot of gasoline until it goes to lpg in winter. I wish it were half-row. My uncle has a semi-row in europa when he runs the gas, the car is instantly on the LPG. 30 lira for me 6 months diode man :)
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
You can use the lpg settings (temperature, pressure, cycle) in the same way, but remember that it will not be healthy :)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
katipahmet
Friends, I also point out that there is a gasoline in the car, but the indicator shows as finished. By the way, let's say it is over at LPG. now the vehicle will run on gasoline? Or does the brain of the vehicle not work because it perceives it as over?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 13
hkn60
08.05.2020 16:58 # 14
hkn60
Friends, I have this problem, and when I use LPG for a long time, although 75% of my tank is usually full, the gas line goes up to the red line. I even guessed that once the gasoline warning lamp came on. I bought TL gasoline. Depo started to show close to the fule again. But later on, I found a solution by myself. There is a ramp of 45 degrees at the entrance of my car's garage. On the day when the indicator is low, the next morning my work is hurry to the garage. I did not enter and immediately left the car on the ramp.When I run in the morning with the front of the car facing down, the indicator was showing its true level even though I did not buy any gasoline in the morning. But let's do it, it folds on the rose-loving thorn. Regards ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 15
salihata
[QUOTE = clerkahmet] Friends, I also point out that the indicator is over, even though there is gas in the vehicle. By the way, let's say it is over at LPG. now the vehicle will run on gasoline? Or will the car's brain not work because it detects that it is finished? I got used to it even though it made me nervous.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 16
ozan__albayrak
I have researched this problem a lot, but I learned that it should not be too seriously. When it turns off the ignition to the places that make application with the help of a simple relay in the fish, it is said to reset the system and it works. I was nervous when I first bought it, I even added gasoline with certain routines, little by little, but whatever you do, the light will light up.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 17
salihata
friends this problem is found in french vehicles (renault, peugeot, citroen), and i saw that they solved this problem in a megane 2 & nbsp; ; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb250, 250, 250; "> Megane II I had the same problem in my car. The company that I have LPG said is normal.
I consulted a friend and learned that I can reset the car's brain by myself. On the hand start button, the other hand will be pressed on the road computer arm of the car at the same time and the car will be started, the mode test will move to the end of the screen and all warning lights will come back and the mileage reset button will fall back. Tap once and show how much gasoline is in the vehicle's gas level. " my question is there a test mode in peugeot? How to do it?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 18
koliva
[QUOTE = salihata] friends this problem is found in french vehicles (renault, peugeot, citroen), and i saw that they solved this problem in a megane 2 & nbsp; recently I came across this text & nbsp; " Megane II I had the same problem in my car. The company that I have LPG said is normal.
I consulted a friend and learned that I can reset the car's brain by myself. On the hand start button, the other hand will be pressed on the road computer arm of the car at the same time and the car will be started, the mode test will move to the end of the screen and all warning lights will come back and the mileage reset button will fall back. Tap once and show how much gasoline is in the vehicle's gas level. " my question is there a test mode in peugeot? if any, how to do it?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”