Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gas gauge

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
106 quick 45
slm friends. I parked my car in the evening and when I got up in the morning there was 10-15 cm of snow and there was a frost and I said I would run at the rally in the evening. ?thanks.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
atlasbm
:( As someone who lives in Adana, even though there is no snow, even if the air temperature does not fall down, the 70 lira diesel I bought yesterday (I think it is about 16-17 lt) did not move the hand at all :( I guess we will wait for it to recover by itself :(
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
gngburak
I think the breakdown is related to the float in the penzin pump when I bought gas.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
atlasbm
:(
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
atlasbm
I want to ask friends, on the pages I read, 7 liters of diesel should be taken at once, or the float does not perceive this. In other words, the absence of 3 liters after 4 liters is like taking 7 liters directly. I have trouble understanding the logic of this. I would be very happy if they share friends with knowledge about the subject. information. As prg operator, let's say that the fuel level added to the tank is & lt; 7 liter detection. but that software is in the diesel min. & nbsp; When it drops to a level (for example, if 3lt is left), it can turn on the light and say fuel. Why does it not update the 7 liters of gold added to the tank if it says turn on the light and buy diesel. Is not it a dilemma. as a result, looking at the total number in the warehouse and turning on or off. my very dear 307 im does not perceive 14 liters either, i think he has his own die :) i try to solve the logic in general. greetings to all
08.05.2020 17:16 # 6
_semihk_
7 liters of gasoline must be present in the tank in order for the red light to go out ... i.e. red light is under 7 liters.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 7
atlasbm
:(
& nbsp; If we say 7 * 4.30, it almost makes = 30.10, I am sure that the numbers do not go out when the warehouse is zero and this logic can be gone, according to the user manual shared by the friend, this vehicle goes 50km more. It is calculating 7/24 km to 60 krş. How much logic is this car? And let's say that you are right under 7 liters of red light, but then the gasoline needle is going down. So & nbsp; also calculates the bottom of 7 liters. Let it be, if you shake it, if you get a rabbit out of the control, nothing changes.If I don't know the logic of the vehicle, we have a brain as in human.This brain evaluates the data from other organs and gives commands.Whatever its name in the fuel tank sends data to the brain and says so much there is fuel, the brain can process this data and make possible calculations We are returning to. We do not know the fuel pugs and we have received less than 7 liters. "You will not get 7 liters," he said. He did not shake the pump again. then we got another 20, but it's not there again. : (& nbsp; then there is a way to move it to the warehouse. Is there such a thing? It is very interesting. I do not know, but how many users can fill the tank at any time. Interestingly, we feel such an imperative :( the hand didn't play :( error, you get more fuel once again :( but it didn't play again, then the fulle tank: Two periodic maintenance, usage is very important.But when you do the maintenance that is not done after somewhere, let's get into order. At least, let's get comfortable with the parts that are maintained. What is the solution to this fuel problem? Let's change the buoy immediately, but there is a guarantee :( ver, do not shake the oil indicator when the ignition is on die :( What is the power of Peugeot, we are solving slowly :(
08.05.2020 17:16 # 8
atlasbm
Mr. _semihk_
Can we say that if there is more than 7 liters of fuel in the tank, the light does not light up? I would appreciate if you answer
08.05.2020 17:16 # 9
eroglu
my gasoline is constantly falling but in fact my car always works with gas, why do I say it happens to myself but when you use it in gasoline or when you buy 20 TL, the gas passes half the tank, there is no road computer or servant's day. Reviews !!!!!
08.05.2020 17:16 # 10
cey cey
I put 30 TL in the car, the gasoline lamp does not stop next, when the next lamp is 35 or 40, the gas lamp does not stop, the 1 comes to the line, it comes up and then it does not move, then it does not move, then you get 10 TL and then it will move again, the first thing will be 40 at once :)))))) he knows his job in the car.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 11
_semihk_
The situation in our vehicles is dead .. not just the fuel in the tank. The kmye has gone down and the peugeot has set the dead. even when he stops and restarts ..

there was a way to prevent gasoline from falling when using only gas cars. If you search in the forum you will find it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”