Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gas gauge

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
yigit106xr
my friends vehicle is 106 xr 1.4 gasoline, but the car is working from Saturday to Saturday, I am a problem because I am a student.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
ibanez_022
the electrician should look at it, there may be a problem in the hand, the float may be broken or stuck. Try another 50-100 TL. If the result is the same, you should look at the float.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
Oguzhan
Hi;

I will start by telling the incident that happened to me. I live in Ankara. After the return of work, I approached the pump to buy gas from Yozagat Boulevard Opet. I said to the pumper 50 TL and I went in to hand over the key and have a visa. When I arrived, the pumper gave the key and said, "Let me give you the plug that fled your plate with dozens of plugs in hand." I said, `` If you have filled the gas, there is no problem, the plug may remain, '' and I left. When I arrived home, I noticed that the orange petrol lamp was still on and the needle never played. I thought the float didn't see it because I just put the gas. The next day I went home, thinking I would look after. It was morning and I set out to go to work. After about 5 km, I noticed that the needle still does not rise. In order not to stay on the road, I stopped for the first petrol. I bought 50 pounds of gasoline to control the float. I turned the ignition and when I saw that the float was rising, I realized that they did not put the gas in the car the day before. I immediately found the phone of the company from the visa slib and called. I told the company representative what happened to me. I gave the official information about my vehicle and said he would check the camera, plug etc. and return. After 1 hour, the company official called and said that I could come and get my money back whenever I wanted that the pump had forgotten to put the gas since it was busy. I went in the evening and got 50 TL. In the same week, I bought petrol from pursaklar opet. I said the pump 50 TL. I had a Visa. I checked the plug because the previous event came to my mind. 10 TL gasoline was put. I told the pumper about 50 TL in the visa slide and 10 TL in the plug. He filled in another 40 TL by saying `` sorry brother ''. I mean, your car may not have been put in gasoline. If you do not want to contradict this, I recommend you to stop at the vehicle or check the pump plugs without getting cold every time.

Thanks...
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
yigit106xr
WHEN I WAS AT THE HEAD OF THE CAR Big smile When we first bought the car, gasoline from the gallery was below 0, and the opet samsun was full on the road to the ankara road. it happened and it didn't fall
Do you think the float changes? What should I do? How much does the float cost? What should I do?
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
oguzhan29
Exactly 2 minutes late. Take oil 2 minutes late. Give the card 2 minutes late. Stop the money at the pump.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”