Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas-free problem (206)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
Mehmet38
Vehicle: 2001 Automatic 206

Hello friends,
About 4-5 months ago, I was asked about solenoid valve malfunction in my subject and researches about the constant burning of Sport and Snow mode lights. I took it to the service and what is said is different from each other.Sports and Snow mode lights went off after 1 month, it went out, but it does not light up, but the traction problem in the vehicle and the strikes continue a little. One of the master's problems with the brake pads, the other is the solenoids and the oil should change. He said that the spark plugs should be changed. The car does not realize that it is cold or hot. It is as if he does not want to go to the vehicle at the time of departure. It is another interesting situation that no fault is encountered in the PP 2000. I am very indecisive about what to do at the moment. br /> Greetings
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
Mehmet38
uncle "T
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
koliva
If your vehicle still has old solenoids, it makes sense to replace them with new types. Since the old types were problematic, new types were changed. Whether your problem is related to this or not, they need to be replaced with new ones. Of course, post-processing software will need to be discarded, so your master knows this.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
metin
Hello. & Nbsp;

The solenoids must change when the pressure drops. All you have to do is to check the oil pressures, and if it is under 2.5 bars, you need to change them. It has absolutely nothing to do with the coil and the spark plug because the gear will not move if the solenoids do not increase the oil pressure during shifts and start-up. . If it does not come, you need to replace it with a new one because you have the old problem type solenoid. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”