Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas Cutting, Problem Inoperative

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
blntctn
Hello friends,

On the way from Konya to Elazig, while 200 km of road was being washed with LPG, at a speed of 130 km, we cut off the gas, while we stopped on the road, the needle fell quickly, while at 90 km speed, I took the wite 4 to the car like a wurdur. He did the same thing, and when he got into the gasoline, the car started again. I changed the spark plugs 2 months ago, I changed the coil. I took it to the master in Elazig. We used the vehicle with gasoline. I also parked the car in the hawaalan in ankara for 12 hours or more. I also saw that the oil filter was missing oil from there.

Also, I need to have the vehicle in the vehicle licensed, I will have a project to get an invoice for this.

If you help in this matter, I would like to thank you.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
sonerkyl
Whether the LPG system zero and the brand stop, knowing the past, can cause LPG regulator and gas adjustment sensors and gas breakers. The oil filter cover gasket may be welded or cracked, oil incontinence is plastic in our vehicles because it is not an expensive part. Or I heard from a few places that they are doing it for a fee. If not, you may need to have the project dismantled. sonerkyl 2015-12-23 11:51:51
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
blntctn
The project will be costly when it comes to invoice tube operation, it seems like it will be the most logical if I dismantle it in our vehicles if I think there is no difference between gasoline and tube fuel.

I have used 30 thousand km of the Atiker brand, the owner before me got it, so why did the vehicle that worked in one starter did not work in one starter while stopping and stopping even at -10 degrees.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
sonerkyl
I think they should have a project for free. valla in the city lpg more advantageous my teacher gasoline burned my pocket lpg I got my cat 50 tl lpg with a 250-300 km going down in the city I think it is advantageous. When it comes to electricity, there may be a short circuit somewhere, fuse may blow. I guess lpg has a garat, I think they still need to take it to the authorized service and tell the incident they have to replace the defective parts for free. ankara superior auto lpg there alterteri boulevard i made the assembly there thank goodness it was 10000 km there is no problem right now.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
blntctn
It was the second time I did not understand the blasting of the headlight lamps, it came to the day, I am thinking of selling the car from the car for the last time and let it be good.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
sonerkyl
good teacher
08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
blntctn
It is not working, the car was not working again.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 8
sonerkyl
Try to run the lpg button press, remove the fuse of lpg
08.05.2020 19:34 # 9
blntctn
my teacher is working on the vehicle, the tube is already closed
08.05.2020 19:34 # 10
blntctn
my teacher worked like you said after 10 15 starter, now I am working by pressing now until I take it for repair, if I think the smell of the tube is coming, the situation related to the coil is in trouble firing, it feels like it is caking war. I did not use this, when I go, I will return the old coil and install the original coil.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 11
sonerkyl
Just like you said, have the coils checked and my teacher pat explosion is caused by the lpg map sensor.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 12
blntctn
eyw teacher thank you how much are these map sensors for price :)

08.05.2020 19:34 # 13
blntctn
Tmm I found it, my teacher is something between 60-100, I guess it is a coil because it does not work at all on gasoline, it only starts, but it does not work, I said direct coil.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 14
blntctn
At the end of the day, I took the vehicle to get it done. While I was going, the car was straight. It was working in a single starter. It didn't stop on the road. When I was thinking how to tell the master, I told him to do the tube maintenance. The vehicle showed no errors on the computer, but we found that it did not work on the gas pump. There is a timer in the role, what does that role work in between? The tool works fine now nice but it does not work in the tube. I get gasoline when running it works like this. the master said, 1 week it is like running something like it is burning, he said something. In the meantime, I changed the cover of the oil filter and was pouring, I also changed the oil filter with the hawa filter 125 TL, I love your friends. I told you the whole story and you will be informed :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”