Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas Cutting Problem (Chevrolet Cruze)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:05 # 1
yusufcaglarakarsu
Brothers and sisters, I am among you again after a long break. I have a problem I want to consult with you. The tool may not seem familiar, but I wanted to share it with you with the thought that mechanics is the same again.

Vehicle; 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Ls Mt5 Full (I think 124 hp) model. During the Sacrifice Feast of the vehicle, the malfunction lamp was occasionally flashing. Afterwards, the car started to stop eating gas on the road (straight road) with 70. I did not realize that the vehicle was extinguished, but when the steering started to harden, I understood that the car was extinguished. We parked the car, parked the car immediately, got the operating manual, looked at the malfunction code, could not see anything ... The car did not have the same problem since the holiday, but yesterday evening, a sharp cornering around 60 km, when the vehicle turns off and the steering becomes hard, this fault should be solved and a serious serious I realized there was a problem.

The current problem of the vehicle is that it does not work at idle. The moment the vehicle is extinguished from the moment you take your foot out of the gas, the vehicle is extinguished instantly. When the ignition is on, the vehicle's fault lamp is constantly on.

I am aware that the article is a little long. The short of the problem of the car is writing in the 2nd line. Others are my hand events. Thank you to everyone in advance. Waiting for your help.

NOTE: They only make the fault detection of the vehicle for 150 TL. If the defective part is replaced, they do not charge a service fee.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 2
okan4037
transmission clutch lining flange hurted, I saw the operation before this error?

The same thing happened with us 1 month ago, I am doing the last gas. The debris had changed at that time, I guess it was the case that the part of the worm had gone that way when I was wearing the cable without contact.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 3
Serkan
Get well, Yusuf will not find the problem without making a fault detection, will he look like a familiar master, 150 TL was a cold figure for fault detection.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 4
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = okan4037] gearbox clutch lining wrench got sore and I did it before this error?

The same thing happened with us 1 month ago, I am doing the last gas. The debris had changed at that time, I guess it was the case that the part of the worm had gone that way when I was wearing the cable without contact.
[/ QUOTE]
I think it's been 5 months since I bought the car. My brother's car and my brother went unannounced. cable contact. I hope they can't tamper with the car Smile I think it is necessary to have a look ...
08.05.2020 18:05 # 5
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = Serkan] Get well, Yusuf will not find the problem without making a fault detection, as if it is difficult, will there be a familiar master, 150 TL is a cold figure for fault detection. [/ QUOTE]
As you said, a pale number. There is no familiar master. Actually, but I do not think they will make a point shot. So they change or change the place. I think and we will defend our rights to the end.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 6
Guests
I wonder if the subject is in the wrong place, I did not read everything :)
08.05.2020 18:05 # 7
Serkan
[QUOTE = dogan106] Is the topic in the wrong place or did I not read everything?) [/ QUOTE]
The subject is in the right place Do you see it wrong.

I joked joking now. LOL
08.05.2020 18:05 # 8
yusufcaglarakarsu
It has been 5 months since the vehicle warranty has ended.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”