Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas cutting and stop light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
yenice
Hello. Today and today there is a little uphill turn, while the second gear comes out at 2000 rpm, the stop light came on. I stepped on the patrol, it faded. It was so for two days.

Today, he cut the gas twice on the straight track but did not stop.

Could it be spark plugs, it has not changed for 1.5 years.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
sezar206
I have been using the same spark plug for 3 years. But it can be There may be a shortage of ignition. How's the battery? It works even without the battery of the diesel vehicle though.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I have been using the same spark plug for 3 years. But it can be There may be a shortage of ignition. How's the battery? It works even without a battery of the diesel vehicle though. It probably isn't. [/ QUOTE]

Periodic maintenance is counted. Apart from that spark plugs, timing set, clutch set remained unchanged. The light is now green on the battery. There has never been such a problem until today. I just tried again no problem. But in a row, straight off the gas cut gas did not eat gas, I left the gas and pressed it again and ate the gas. There was no shaking. instant gas cut off only.
newish 2013-11-06 21:15:45
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
yenice
When the stop light came on, I hadn't noticed a red light on the right. engine water level has reached the minimum level. the buoy going uphill gave a warning because it did not detect water. I completed the water 2 times after adding antifreeze but I guess it was not enough.

gas cutting problem did not occur later. it wasn't there already. I am still following.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
Serkan
Diesel and spark plug. Wacko
08.05.2020 18:03 # 6
sezar206
[QUOTE = Serkan] Diesel and spark plug. Wacko [/ QUOTE]
really haa :))
08.05.2020 18:03 # 7
Alicilik

I admire Serkan brother's attention.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 8
yenice

Greetings bro how are you :)

things that have not changed since I already bought the vehicle; spark plug, clutch set and timing set. periodic maintenance has always been done even before. The person I bought the entire front and back team changed 1 month before selling and gave the invoice. I don't know what clutch set and timing is. In fact, it is necessary to ask these when buying the vehicle, but it must be excited :)

I want to buy spark plugs online. There are no spark plugs in the diesel vehicle, there are comments as spark plugs glow. can you review the links below? They also gave two types with nuts and plugs.

http: //www.***.com/peugeot-206-bujı-kızdırma-14hdı-gecme,pr-3063.html

http: //www.***.com/peugeot-206-bujı-kızdırma-14hdı-somunlu,pr-4229.html

http://www.peugeotparca.com/peugeot-206-buji-dizel-orjinal-5960-e9-urun2104.html
newish 2013-11-12 18:53:01
08.05.2020 18:03 # 9
yenice
https://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-14-hdı-ısıtma-bujısı-orjınal,pr-1303.html

Our sponsor site was 20 TL :) but I was curious about this bolt-on incident, which one is healthier.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 10
Serkan
Thank you, Ramadan, how are you? The diesel vehicle does not have ignition spark plugs like gasoline, it only has glow plugs, its task is to heat the sprayed diesel for ignition only when it turns on the ignition in cold weather, it has no other task, it does not need to change unless it is broken, if the air is hot enough (generally it is activated under 2-3 degrees ) does not even come into play. Forget about the spark plug :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 11
Alicilik
If there are problems with the glow plugs, the diagnostic lamp is on.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] Thank you Ramadan how are you? The diesel vehicle does not have ignition spark plugs like gasoline, it only has glow plugs, its task is to heat the sprayed diesel for ignition only when it turns on the ignition in cold weather, it has no other task, it does not need to change unless it is broken, if the air is hot enough (generally it is activated under 2-3 degrees ) does not even come into play. Forget about the spark plug for him:) [/ QUOTE]

thank you bro i'm fine :)

my situation had nothing to do with cold weather. On the straight road, I loaded the gas to overtake, cut the gas, looked, did not stop, left the gas, pressed the gas as I left, did the same thing again after 2 minutes, now there is nothing for a week.

I mentioned the stop light in my first message. engine coolant level. I had antifreeze put on it, I had completed the water twice, then I did not check it again, could the engine coolant fall below the minimum level, could it be something that triggered it?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 13
yenice
[QUOTE = Reception] If there is a problem with the glow plugs, the diagnostic lamp is on.
[/ QUOTE]

The diagnostic lamp comes on when the ignition is turned on but goes off after a few seconds.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 14
Serkan
Whether it may or may not be, you follow the water level, does it decrease and meanwhile, if the gas cut will recur, you will see it too. If it recurs, I hope it will not recur then a solution is sought.

When the light turns on the ignition, then it turns off, it shows that everything is fine, forget the spark plug as I said.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 15
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] It may or may not be, you follow the water level, does it decrease and meanwhile, if the gas cut will recur, you will observe it too.

When the light turns on the ignition, then it turns off, it shows that everything is fine, forget the spark plug as I said.
[/ QUOTE]

the throttle, flowmeter or sensor, air and fuel filter, which also come to mind. I think I had the periodic maintenance done 2 3 months ago. I have built a maximum of 2000 km on top.

yesterday I told a master about this incident, the gas pedals are sensored, it might be time to change, but he said it is a little expensive material.

"Watch for the water drop," let's look at the pipes if it falls again. "
08.05.2020 18:03 # 16
Serkan
I don't think it will be a gas pedal, let's keep following for now.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 17
yenice
[QUOTE = Serkan] I don't think it will be a gas pedal, just keep following for now. [/ QUOTE]

I got it, brother thanks. There may have been an instant mess. I am very careful with the fuel, but I do not get it except shell and opet. Anyway let me see. such things are obsessed with me :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”