Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas consumption at 206 lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:28 # 1
koray
friends, I would go to work in the morning, run it, run it in a gasoline finished tube. the vehicle I do not understand consumes gas and gas together. RESPECTS.. ConfusedConfused
08.05.2020 18:28 # 2
tolga.onal
Running it in the tube does so much damage to the vehicle, let me say this first. There can be situations where Lpg is insufficient in very fast use, and in these cases, the vehicle can switch to gas without making you feel, then turns back to lpg when the use becomes calm, but there is no question of burning both at the same time.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 3
koray
So when you go over 90, the car draws gasoline.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 4
tolga.onal
No :) Your car cannot burn LPG at the same time in any way, let's agree on this first. If you push the car, the Lpg may be insufficient, because the Lpg hoses are thinner than gasoline and in these cases, the car turns off the Lpg and starts to use Gasoline. If you come to your problem, I am sure you tried a little bit to start the car at Lpg. During this deal, you are likely to damage the fuel pump or other parts, so your vehicle may have a problem of accumulation and failure to pass a certain speed.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 5
koray
benm vehicle can be 1600 cc 110 hp from it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”