Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas burning in lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
muallimsamil
2005 there are 206 sw. Last 300 km I went completely lpg. I speak according to the gasoline needle, about half a tank spent gasoline do you think is normal? If not, what could be the problem. What about the solution? Good night muallimsamil 2016-07-12 23:46:32
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
sonerkyl
There is no problem, my teacher is in all of our 206 gas gauge automatically decreases according to the way you go, even if he does not spend gasoline, he will reset himself to normal value at certain intervals when there is half tank gasoline. no problem, rest easy
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
ekinoks44
I also had the same situation, I thought that it burns together and put it in the role, so that it does not automatically switch to gasoline, but just like your friend said, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
muallimsamil
Thanks, I'm relieved when you say so. Because the masters I asked were saying the same way. So what do you do when the car gasoline light comes on? Do you buy some gasoline (5-10 TL) and pass it over? Or are we already waiting for the needle to update itself?
08.05.2020 19:54 # 5
sonerkyl
You do not need to buy gasoline when half the tank becomes petrol, my teacher reset it. In addition, even if the needle does not twist with 5-10 TL cloth in our vehicles, it is necessary to buy at least 7-8 liters of gasoline.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 6
ersinyildiz
The same thing happened to me when I was going to get the license of the car :) I said we must have bought the broken car. As the friends say, it is a situation arising from the calculation of fuel and the road. For 150 TL, it is said to be resolved by an electronic process on the float, but I do not recommend it highly. In the meantime, I do not recommend that you keep the full tank gasoline in your vehicle for a long time, since LPG vehicles wait for a very long time in the tank and the flammability feature decreases. This makes it difficult to start the vehicle in cold weather, especially in the morning. Sometimes a few starters are required. If you encounter such a problem, keep in mind, it is a good idea to use the vehicle with gasoline.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”