Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Garc gurc sound from the right wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:35 # 1
mev347
When my peugeot 206 turns the steering wheel from the right wheel, garc gurc sounds.
Previously, when he rolled the wheel, it sounded like a tacuk. What is the problem?
08.05.2020 18:35 # 2
serkomser
" Aks " 100% constant experience :)
08.05.2020 18:35 # 3
Serkan
There is a high probability of swing.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 4
serkomser
There is a possibility that it will be from the swing, yes. I pulled a lot from these axles, I know from there.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 5
Serkan
If I did not say it when I was turning the steering wheel, I would give it a chance, if it was coming while turning the steering wheel, it would be a swing.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 6
serkomser
The front team problems are usually simple solutions, you remember that the sound of the lokurt from the left side still continues. Even when jumping on the back wheels, there is a sound coming from the front.
Because when I listen very carefully, the sound increases and decreases and when I go slowly on the cobblestone road, there is no sound at 10 - 15 K speed. It has been completely overhauled.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 7
Serkan
I cooled down from the car until I found the sound coming from the rear sponge.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 8
Ender DOGAN
I have the same bow on me :)
08.05.2020 18:35 # 9
zr`lmn
Right from the side, when he was passing through the gun or when he was on the bad road, he heard a sound like a click on the bad road. When I went to the industry yesterday, he said there was no problem in his wheel and parts. and there is no sound left in the car right now.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 10
ahmed206
Any master who understands from the undercarriage can easily solve such a problem.
But some of them are awake and change easy parts to high wages, and then the real thing that needs to change is that you can do a job later.
As the man in the mugla industry changed everything except the swing. However, I had a couple ready for swing.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 11
zr`lmn
[QUOTE = ahmed206] Any master who understands the undercarriage can easily solve such a problem.
But some of them are awake and change easy parts to high wages, and then the real thing that needs to change is that you can do a job later.
As the man in the mugla industry changed everything except the swing. However, I had a couple ready for swing.
[/ QUOTE]

Who is the master in Mugla industry ahmed206 I also live in bed belko lazim
08.05.2020 18:35 # 12
ahmed206
[QUOTE = zr`lmn] [QUOTE = ahmed206] Any master who understands from the undercarriage can easily solve such a problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Who is the master in Mugla industry ahmed206 I also live in bed belko lazim [[QUOTE]
Aga I do not know, but if I name it, I am a master I will call you GO. Generally, there are minibuses, pickup trucks, etc. for repairs, and there is a pile of computerized rot balancers. Kazıkçı did not turn on the computer because he had so many computers and made the setting manually.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 13
zr`lmn
[QUOTE = ahmed206] [QUOTE = zr`lmn] [QUOTE = ahmed206] Any master who understands the sub-team can easily solve this kind of problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Who is the master in Mugla industry ahmed206 I also live in bed belko lazim [[QUOTE]
Aga I do not know, but if I name it, I am a master I will call you GO. Generally, there are minibuses, pickup trucks, etc. for repairs, and there is a pile of computerized rot balancers. Kazıkçı did not turn on the computer because he had so many computers and made the setting manually.
[/ QUOTE]

I get it :) we can't find it here.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 14
ahmed206
You find a master over time, but after spending a lot of time in the industry ...
The masters here understand the most from their hawk, I wish I had bought a hawk in time ...
08.05.2020 18:35 # 15
zr`lmn
Well, well, there are men who break ten mosques for wiping the wiper, which is beyond the taurus. When I find it, we'll rust
08.05.2020 18:35 # 16
ahmed206
If you come to Dala, a hand is a little pricey, but there is a master who does his job well. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”