Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gap on the accelerator?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
Guests
I noticed while cleaning the mop today, when I moved the gas pedal with my hand, I realized that there was a gap. It was shaking as if its screw was loose. Is it normal? It acts on the wire after a certain level. So there is a gap. Does it have a negative effect on driving? I didn't realize much.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
error
If you pull the pedal towards you, you will see some gap, but normal, I have that gap ...
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = errör] If you pull the pedal towards you, you will see some gap, but normal, I have that gap ... [/ QUOTE]
Is it something normal, hodja? You made me feel relieved. Thanks
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
reality59
I do not have such a gap, but the gas does not affect a little pressure, my pedal is not electronic wire, so it may be so, you may be so, most vehicles I have ever got have some gas pedal gap (if not played afterwards). vehicle starts drinking fuel directly :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = reality59] I do not have such a gap, but the gas does not affect a little pressure, my pedal is not electronically wired so it may be so, so it may be so, most vehicles I have ever got some gap on the pedal (if not played afterwards) in single hawkers, when touching the gas, the vehicle starts to drink the fuel directly:) [/ QUOTE]
The void I'm talking about isn't that kind of void. When the pedal is depressed, it gets gas immediately. but when I pull the pedal up, it comes like 2 fingers or something. I mentioned that emptiness. as if the screw is loose
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
error
normal kamenitza, I asked the service years ago :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = errör] normal kamenitza, I asked the service years ago:) [/ QUOTE]
SmileHug
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”