Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gap in the shift lever

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:18 # 1
tilbe307
when friends move my vehicle's gear lever left and right there is a certain gap. When I lift the gearbox, two shock absorbers appear. I wonder if they did it. how much of the shock absorbers that provide this shift.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 2
feline
I think it is from the chock
Is there swinging in motion?
feline 2011-10-30 11:42:36
08.05.2020 16:18 # 3
asil16
[QUOTE = feline] I think it is from chock
Is there swinging in motion? div>
08.05.2020 16:18 # 4
feline
I changed the wedge, the problem disappeared completely. Be careful to be a part, the industry does not stop the problem.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 5
tilbe307
There is no swing when the car is going, but when I move the gear to the left and right, it looks like there is a gap even though it is opposite the three. as if one of the small shock absorbers under the vist is not doing its job in the outbreak. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:18 # 6
Guests
I have a question on the subject. I saw the rc gear knob in
falcon peugeot. I want to attach the aluminum one.
to my car.
1. My question is: How do I remove the gear knob?
2. my question: when removing the gear knob, will I cause a gap in the gearbox, in gear, etc ...?
08.05.2020 16:18 # 7
I Love My Pug
On the way, the swinging is caused by the chock.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 8
harmus

I expect the friends who will give clear information without writing the subject. There's also the swinging situation in my gear. Service said normal. Still, I cannot erase my mind that this is due to an important or insignificant probe.

08.05.2020 16:18 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] I have a question about the subject.
I saw the rc gear knob in falcon peugeot. I want to attach the aluminum one.
to my car.
1. My question is: How do I remove the gear knob?
2. my question: when removing the gear knob, will I cause a gap in the gearbox, in gear, etc ...? I would be glad if you can help my question.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 10
feline
As I said before, when I was in gear in my car, the car was on the move, it was shaking like a nightingale, especially when it was installed in the 4th gear, I said it was a wedge because of this situation that happened to me. At the moment there is no shaking, so I tried to find the problem too
& nbsp;
is also the answer to the friend who says how to take the gear lever, my friend, do not be afraid to pull the bellows with all your strength, don't be afraid :))) my head had hit the ceiling, it might come with a blower, then you put on the new knob
08.05.2020 16:18 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = feline] As I said before, when I was in gear in my car, while the car was in motion, it was shaking like a nightingale, especially when it was installed in 4th gear, because it was what happened to me, I said it was chock, because it changed my wedge master, but the sub-industry didn't have a tack then again I went, the original tactic this time there is no shaking at the moment, so I tried to find the problem too
& nbsp;
is also the answer to the friend who says how to take the gear lever, my friend do not be afraid to pull the bellows with all your strength :)) But be careful, my head hit the ceiling, it might come with the blower, then you put on the new knob. I am afraid that there will be a gap to hang as strong as it is.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 12
feline

If it does not come out, if it is rotated 90 degrees to the left or right, do not be afraid, there is no gap. 10

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”