Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Full Engine Maintenance and Controls

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
Memur
Hello friends.
10 days ago I bought 206 HDI X-design manual 2006 180 thousand km vehicle for my spouse.
I showed it to Exper and bought it.
I want to have the engine of the vehicle checked so that my wife does not have any problems on the road.
What's on my mind. Timing apricot control, Injectors control

In order to prevent the engine from causing problems, please give information about which parts of the engine should be checked.

08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
x571
I write based on my experience. There is no such maintenance. They look at the water and send and receive 100 lira. The coil spark plug usually does not leave on the road, the car is singles. If it is very, it will cause problems, but you have looked at it while you are buying. Briefly look at these

Replace if the timing has never changed, but if 120 thousand or so has changed.

Look at the press pads. He leaves on the road. There's plenty of control over yourself.

If the clutch wire is disconnected at those miles, it leaves the road on the road, not expensive.

Look at the hoses coming out of the radiator. If it is old, replace it and leave it on the way if it is drilled.

See if the fan is working in the second stage. When it is turned on, the air conditioner is activated a little later.

Compress the car with a little bit of heat and the temperature should stay in 95. If the temperature increases, there is a problem.

If the brake oil is at minimum, the pad is either depleted or there is a leak. If there is a leak, it is a big problem.

If you do 110 on the straight road, then press the brake, and the pedal will flicker, the discs are thinned or bent. They will change in both options.

Lift the same vehicle with the jack, look at the shock absorbers, if the oil is leaking, if there is a muddy oil slime, it will explode. hold the tire on both sides of the jack while do it back and forth back and forth if there is a gap, the tie rod head is broken. Do the same thing behind, if there is a gap, torsion is gone.

Look at the tires, if the date is old, the lady will be cut somewhere on the road.

Replace tire valves. The nation does not change it so as not to give 10 lira. If the valve is split, suddenly all the air is discharged.

The engine burns oil, does it blow or is there any water mixed with the oil? If you do not trust, you can see how it is done and there are plenty of them.

If you are wearing the motor thing on your head, take it to the compression test. Dyno story.

If you have a turbo, look at how to control it. Experts do not look at all.

Using antin kuntin oils. If it says 10-40, the factory buy it and use it. The old car then starts smuggling oil from right to left, you get bored.

These came to my mind, more experienced friends write.
x571 2018-12-05 14:34:40
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
Memur
I will do exactly what you say today. Thank you so much.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I agree exactly with what our friend @ x571 said. In addition, definitely change the brake hydraulic oil. have the rear drums removed and cleaned and replace the linings. As our friend said, the radiator hoses may seem solid, but my advice is to change them.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
Memur
You illuminated very well, thank you very much. I am open to any advice, friends.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
sonerkyl
if we make a list like this just

1- engine maintenance (oil - oil filter - pollen filter - air filter - diesel filter -) roughly 250-300 TL (definitely take the original filter all). You can choose total - mobil as oil brand.

2- Undercarriage control z-rot - tie rod head - tie rod - bottom table average amount is between 300-500 TL according to the brand, but definitely choose delphi - trw - rıw - 4u as a brand, but they had high quality products. ayd brand are not cheap but long lasting.

3-radiator hoses antifreeze change 40-50 tl 3 liter hoses are not very expensive, the average of which varies between 25 and 50 tl.

4- brake control front disc - front pad - rear drum and brake hydraulic oil. varies between 300-400 TL on average

5- injector maintenance varies between 500 and 1500 TL depending on the condition of the injectors

6- Make a turbo check for tear wear etc. on turbo hoses. Have a change. Depending on the situation, the prices vary, if they want turbo repair, they do around 500-700 TL. If their hoses are around 50 TL, there is no need for replacement and turbo maintenance.

7-transmission oil change and axle seals change is around 100-150 TL. you can have the print control checked by the master or as our friend says. You can also ask the master to check it, as it will go to maintenance anyway.

The 8-shock and rear torsion control shock absorber starts at 100-140 TL, the teacher bearing has a price of 30 TL and a price of 60 TL for the chock. torsion defective request costs between 500 and 700 TL.

Measure your 9-battery and have the battery checked.

10-Have all the lamps checked, break out etc. replace if any.

11-tire issue has already been mentioned by our friend. If the tires are bad, 4 seasons lasik for Istanbul will do your job both in the snow and in the summer. You will not need to buy it for summer and winter.

Of course, many of them may not be the parts that need to be changed.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
Memur
What a beautiful forum. God bless you all. Let your work come true. I will apply what you say literally.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
ismailkaya
Second hand, you will have a place in the end, and it will break out from the other place. Big smileBig smile Something as if I have not overhauled my pimpiness. My advice is to use the vehicle at high speed if it is diesel.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Officer] What a nice forum here. God bless you all. Let your work come true. I will apply exactly what you say. [/ QUOTE]

I would like to thank you, our members, who do not lose their knowledge and advice.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”