Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

full automatic digital air conditioner :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
Guests
Does the air conditioner run automatically when it starts the car in the morning? :) I did that today, I went to work twice in the morning, I ran the car, I looked at the air conditioner, I said that he was working in the air conditioner. when we tampered with it, did we find a different function of the buttons or your car?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
Haksen016
If you stopped your car while the air conditioner is switched on, the air conditioner may be starting automatically next time. It happens to me very often :))
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
Guests
hmm, this may be the only time I run it for the second time, it was certain that the air conditioner was off while stopping but it worked again I think there is a problem: D
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
tolga35
& Nbsp; No problem, my brother. If the air conditioner detects a temperature above or below the ideal temperature you set, it will work on its own and bring the environment to the ideal temperature.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
Guests
now it happened then because i am under the sun in the morning and evening, I am bidding black
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = htasay] it happened now, because in the morning and in the sun, I am odd under the sun:) [/ QUOTE]
;
Black color would be nice brother, I like it very much :))
It worked the same way in my air conditioner a few times, not digital or something. :)) then for some reason :))
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
Guests
the room is very interesting :) but mine worked full auto again today morning :)
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
onur3434
I hose down the subject, but it happens to me as well .. If the weather is too hot on the way, it works automatically :) When I open the window, it works if it goes over 43 °, the air conditioner is activated.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”