Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Full and Bp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:47 # 1
Guests
Friends 2 weeks ago, I can not make the km I bought with 40 TL gasoline from bp. I can not do it with the gas I bought from Full.
I wonder if one cannot think without Full ....
08.05.2020 15:47 # 2
tarkankarabas
I can also say that I buy both bp and fulld gasoline ... I have never seen a remarkable difference. I haven't been getting much since I switched to LPG now, but ... :)
08.05.2020 15:47 # 3
metin
It makes a difference, I always use shell, I use opet. there is a relative concept in those who are satisfied with the full
08.05.2020 15:47 # 4
Guests

I do not know the gas of the full flour, but I am very pleased with the lpg. It is very beautiful both in km and shots ... I use it continuously ...

08.05.2020 15:47 # 5
Guests
I do not like full, reputation gasoline performance is bad like bp, but lpg has a nice difference with others
08.05.2020 15:47 # 6
Guests
Brother I have been saying since time ... I bought it a couple of times .. I heard the name everywhere in the curiosity .. seriously the rate is running out of gas .... on time, some gas stations were mixing a volatile substance in gasoline ... I am not surprised by opet or shell ... opet in emergency cases but normally shell ...
08.05.2020 15:47 # 7
Guests
I tested my friends while I was around 120km with 40tl gasoline, let's say 110, I bought a gasoline 75 km.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 8
pug♥lovers
I mean, in my vehicle, there was no problem on the display or until I switched from gas to gas :) When I opened the 2nd branch, I filled the tank now.
a familiar po employee does not recommend it at all, he does not even buy gas from the rate, he says bp and shell
08.05.2020 15:47 # 9
Guests
this is it ... + 999 Thumbs Up sHELL
08.05.2020 15:47 # 10
Engin Tepe
Well, it has never been a fortune to buy from full.
My father is from po (gasoline) and I do not go through shell and opet (euro diesel).
08.05.2020 15:47 # 11
theextrame
I don't know the gas in BP FULL comparison, but it makes a big difference in diesel. I am a 1.9 partner user. I normally buy full diesel.

I was once in vain of getting out of urgency from bp, I said I did not even go in front of a faha, officially the diesel in the warehouse flew as if it was gone: S

Of course this is the reaction of my vehicle, I do not know yours and I can not say that they will all be the same :)
08.05.2020 15:47 # 12
Guests
Stew of cheap meat ...
08.05.2020 15:47 # 13
cetin
inedible inedible Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:47 # 14
Guests
I think the stew of cheap meat is wrong. The only reason for the difference in price is that Full stations belong to them. In other words, it reflects the profit share that other companies (Shell, Opet etc.) gave to the dealer as a direct discount. I think it does a very good application.

I am very satisfied with the gas of Full reputation like CeCoLi.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 15
F-Eren
The gasoline injectors I bought from Opet on my own vehicle in Istanbul were disrupting my antipullition (low quality fuel) error on the screen and my car started to sing, idle became uneven etc.vs. We went to the master, made carbon cleaning, we fixed it for 2 hours.

On the other hand, in Tekirdag, I used to constantly get zero from euro kanel, which I bought from opet, and I went to the service because it was guaranteed that it didn't work. . At the same time, there is no problem in the other kangoo we bought, the friend who used it, constantly got diesel from the shell. you decide now. the service is out of warranty, said user error, we barely persuaded, and similarly, we have emptied the other robust kangoo's tank and looked at that gram of water, etc. nothing changed from warranty ...

I have shell and bp skin as an opet facility, but I think it is not as good as fuel, as someone who has been registered with experience.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 16
Guests
I would like to add one more. Shell, Opet, BP and all other companies have their own gas stations in almost every city. I kindly request you to prefer these gas stations. There is a Shell station that I know in Ankara and the diesel I bought from my company vehicle is really different.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 17
masumserseri
I take care to get it from the shell as much as possible. I don't have any complaints except the price. Evil Smile
both lpg, gasoline and diesel are my only passes.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 18
zavur
Municipal gasoline is good, search for cologne, search oil, again the best place of the state
08.05.2020 15:47 # 19
dsonat
[QUOTE =] Brother I have been saying since time ... I bought it a couple of times .. I heard the name everywhere in the room, I was wondering .. seriously your rate is running out of gas ... time was in such a situation in the news some gas stations are a volatile substance in gasoline confusing ... no wonder of opet or shell ... opet in emergency cases but normally shell ... [/ QUOTE]
Exactly ,,, Ataşehir shell memorial opposite especially very good diesel ... I recommend the best diesel ... Of course, we should not forget that consumption has changed depending on the usage ..
08.05.2020 15:47 # 20
tayfundoner
friends, I am a partner user, I have been buying diesel from full since the day it was opened to our neighborhood, I am very pleased. they don't sell at exorbitant prices like companies ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”