Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fuel saving

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
blinddark
Hello, I am very curious about this product. Can you write good and bad comments?
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
tellotello
I was discussing in another forum in a timely manner. All of these are false things. Don't worry about the automotive industry much more than this. Do not lose your money in these types.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
Serkan
Teacher, the biggest competition of vehicle manufacturers is now trying to produce engines that provide the least consumption on fuel consumption, what do they spend on R&D studies to reduce consumption by 5-10%, but no brands use these trinkets in their vehicles, why? I think it's because it doesn't work.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
blinddark
you are right now on ford focus mondeo 1.0 & nbsp; There are 0.9 engines in the new clio, but in these series there is also a mark on METU.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
silivriserdar

The best method is probably by trial and error. But if it makes a difference, everyone recommends it as a fuel. There are thousands of fraudsters in this country, they are doing their best to sell the product because there is no government inspection mechanism, unfortunately, after selling the product, you will not find anyone in the middle.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
Guests
such products work well in carburetor vehicles ... & nbsp; I personally saw the benefit. 71 vosvosum really lowered fuel up to 30% on gasoline .. the reason for this is that my vehicle does not have any injection name =) so i don't think we will do much work on our arcs ...

but against if there was a burst in it, it's over & Nbsp; unfortunately this is the general problem of our country! & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
blinddark
[QUOTE = berkayakülker] such products are very useful for carburetor vehicles ... & nbsp; I personally saw the benefit. 71 vosvosum really lowered fuel up to 30% on gasoline .. the reason for this is that my vehicle does not have any injection name =) so i don't think we will do much work on our arcs ...

but against if there was a burst in it, it's over & Nbsp; unfortunately, this is the general problem of our country! & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
ewt problem teacher, I went to high school for two years after high school. If my section was rated with 70 points, I couldn't even write 95 preferences "Big & nbsp; do you think we're right in bias
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
tellotello
"Big, never mind. The product brought to the laboratory has already been checked so we suggest you do not use anything like it. There is also no information on the patent of the product. & Nbsp; Member
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
cnrars
Are world-renowned car brands too incapable of allocating 35 lira and integrating this device while producing the car :) i.e. hubaaa peugeot, mercedes, audi, bmw pure, 35 lira per vehicle and cannot take that wave from these guys and put it there :) I hear it on the radio every day, I am very curious if there is any space. It is so strange that it saves 20% on everything that is burning, combi, vehicle motorcycle, whatever. Believe me, bro to such things, such a thing is not possible.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”