Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel Pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
tenten_52
Hello, I am new in the community, I have already received your new car, but it has already made me the first joke. yesterday he was working, but stoppages immediately. Immediately, a master called my brother and made him look at him and he listened to the fuel pump by lifting the seat directly and said brother, PUMP. EE I said what will happen tomorrow, bring the car to the service, let's look at the service and said .....

& nbsp; The next morning I picked up a hammer screwdriver pliers I sewed the pump and the float, I said either herro ya merro :) anyway I dismantled the pump without disassembling the float. Of course, whatever the nerve in the army, all the parts of the army received their goods, bosh services and PEUGEOT AUTHORIZED SERVICES were searched. I came back to the workplace, and came back to the workplace ..... I am thinking about it, and I am waiting for the news. & Nbsp; In the evening, I will come, I bought it nervously, I said the pump to my hand, I will either distribute it anymore or it is already broken. I gave 12v with the adapter, it did not work in the morning, I reconnected it to the same bench. I immediately put on the car, it was snowing, I put it flaky, I looked at the fuel, it was gushing, this is what happened, but I wonder if it will do it again.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
yavuz25
Get past. You can ask our sponsor efe. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
peugeotefe
Get well, what's your vehicle? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
tenten_52
PEUGEOT 306 XT 1.8 1996 MODEL
& nbsp; LOOKING AT THE LAST 8 DIGITS OF THE ICE CHASSIS NUMBER TO THE PUMP MODEL
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
peugeotefe
I will help you if you send me the chassis number with a private message and write it in your contact information tomorrow day
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
tenten_52
thank you in advance & nbsp; I write from private & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
acd org
Sister get past the original of the pump with samandira work, including 400 TL labor, dont make 800 TL or something & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
atakanka
I wonder how long is the average life of this fuel pump?
08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
tenten_52
unfortunately, the bad news is that the pump stopped again, a new pump appeared to us.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
tenten_52
[QUOTE = acd org] brother get past, the original of the pump is not included in the samandira work, do not pay 800 TL including workmanship & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE ]

my brother where is the price you say how much we can say but we can say that we are the last care napal
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
ismail ozdemir
3 months ago I got 350tly burned but 307 me car
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
okankrgz

hawk, born group pumps generally fit peugeot universal brand, we can help you see what you look like if you put your picture maybe :) 25-30 lira is very reasonable in prices :)

08.05.2020 16:34 # 13
tenten_52
Pashalar is 40 tl for fiat marea, I think that a style of motor is hanging 5 bars let's see what will be the result
08.05.2020 16:34 # 14
atakanka
[QUOTE = tenten_52] I guess fiat marea is 40 o'clock pashalar, I guess that he's wearing a style engine 5 bar let's see what the result will be [/ QUOTE]

warn without problems with construction. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 15
okankrgz
my old 106 gti had a 1.5 diesel era pump :) it wouldn't be a problem.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 16
acd org
ostim de tekin pejo private pm pm I don't know the address exactly as street name etc & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 17
tenten_52
offffff offfffff I'm going to go crazy

08.05.2020 16:34 # 18
tenten_52
VEEEE MUTLU THE LAST SUAN IS COMING FROM THE TRIAL OF THE TEST FOR THE 9TH OF THE MORNING, THE PUMP REMOVE PLUG REMOVE PLANT DENE DENE DENE ALLAH EVENING LONGER NOW, LATER THAT WAS USED AT THE END OF THE CAR. EWET FRIENDS TELLS I MADE the sorry PICTURE CEKEMEDİM.İLK BEFORE FAILURE FULL DETERMINATION WE ARE COMING ELEKTRİKTE YES KABLOLARDA YES POMPADA YES OR PUMP BORULARINDA YES ... SECOND IN TROUBLE THE PUMP IS dismantle ORIGINAL the ARIYORUZZZ benimgibi the FIND do not YOU FIRST OWN BI picking WHAT CAN WE DO we THINK MEET BI BY PURCHASING MY PART, I RECEIVED THE NEAREST SIMILARITY OF THE PUMP AS THE SIZE WHICH CAN PRESS 5 BARS IN THE SAME PRESS AND 5 BARS. THE FAMILY IS BEGINING HERE, IT IS DIFFERENT TO START UP WITH THE HORON TO PLAY THE ELECTRIC CABLES AND THE FILTER INPUT OF THE OLD PUMP AND THE FILTER INSTALLED, AFTER I HAVE STARTED WITH THE HISTORY, I HAVE STARTED TO START WITH THE HISTORY, START + FLORA BEFORE I STARTED TO START WITH THE HISTORY, AF + I HAVE STARTED TO PLAY WITH THE HISTORY, START + FLORA BETTER HAS STARTED TO START WITH THE HISTORY, START UP + FLORA THERE IS A PIN HOLE A PIN HOLE AT THE PUMP'S ENTRY THIS STANDARD HAS A HOLE OF THIS HOLE THAT HOLE CAN PRESS GAS ON MY OLD PUMP, BUT MADE AIR IN MY NEW PUMP. THAT WE COVERED WITH SILICONE FROM THIS SIDE THAT HOLE THAT WE HAVE EXPERIENCED TEST IN THIS ENGINE THAT THE ENGINE CAN RECEIVE THIS AIR. :) WE FINISH THE EVENT WITH 40 TL MOTOR. NOW THE FIRST JOB OF MY TOMORROW IS THAT THAT THIS THOUSAND THOUSAND IS THAT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE MASTERS WHO WANT TO DON'T FIND YOUR FAVORITE WHEN YOU HAVE DON'T FIND IT. EXCLUSIVE THE PARTICLE THAT GIVES THE PART IN THE OPERATION OF THE TODAY, THE MASTER IS NOT HANDLE TO MY CAR. THE FIRST CHOICE OF THE TABLE IS ALWAYS MASTER AND THE ORIGINAL PIECE BUT I ARE VERY VOICE TO THE INDUSTRIAL ARTISTS FOR THEM COOLING US BY OWN. DO NOT DEFECT LONG LONG WRITING GOOD EVENING
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”