Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fuel preblem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
aemermer
Hello friends, I just bought my car and the person selling it said 21 kurus yakiyo on the long road. But in my first attempt, I was able to make about 80 km with 30 TL in the city, which is around 38 kurus. Don't you think this is a shock? bidet if & nbsp; If the seller sells true, would that be the difference between the long road in the city?
& nbsp;
In a problem on the windows. especially in the rainy weather at night, it looks blurred as if you had poured cooking oil. this makes driving more difficult. how can we solve this.
& nbsp;
I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
Guests
1.4 diesel is catching those values on the long road but it was impossible to use gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Guests
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under " Let's Know Our Members ", All information Filling it completely will help us to know you better. For your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model ):
4.- Hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9. - The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your interest.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management Reviews www.peugeotturkey.co & amp; www.peugeotturkiye.co Reviews
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
zavur
It is very likely that the glasses are steaming, turn on the heating, give the glass the heat, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
peugeotefe
2000 models are burning in that area, so it's normal, but if you switch to gas, it burns like the man you bought
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
aemermer
okay thanks. I give heat to the windows all the time, but the problem is not misting. water is left in the place where the wipers pass. just like on the oily surface. I hope I could tell.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
Guests
Most likely the rain slider tried to drive. The water stays as if it were on the oil, the wipers make a trace, the image becomes blurred, etc. etc. & nbsp; I couldn't do it too, our washer said a ton of words to clean it up:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
I Love My Pug
My brother smeared oil or something like that on the glass. Let's clean it well. If the problem continues, look at the wiper water, maybe a greasy substance has gotten into its reservoir.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = kapagan] The rain slider has probably tried to drive. The water stays as if it were on the oil, the wipers make a trace, the image becomes blurred, etc. etc. & nbsp; I couldn't do it too, our washer said a ton of words to clean it up:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
exactly the same :))) slider: DD
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
aemermer
hmm can I try to clean it with hot water. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
zavur
If it is not, it will look at the wipers, maybe it will not clean, if it gets old, it will splash ... sink & nbsp; "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”