Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel - Oil Additives and Benefits

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
tigerland
Hello friends,
& nbsp;
As you know, thousands of fuel additives, oil additives are sold in the market. There are certain brands that have proved useful in tests.
After filling the tank as a gas additive, the injectors are cleaned, etc. Boron additive fuel saving Just after the engine oil runs out, as the engine has been working without oil for a certain period of time, as it gives the vehicle hp,
& nbsp;
Do you think these are my money traps or do they really have any benefit? < / DIV>
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
Guests
There is a useful one that does not exist. we cannot put all of them in a purse ... & nbsp; but the corpse and the tour is so difficult to distinguish which one is good and which one is bad ...
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
tigerland
I bought a carpex for the second time. I don't know if it is good or bad. I thought if we were getting in vain, I just wanted to learn your comments and thoughts on
& nbsp;
tigerland 2011-03-22 15:39:25
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
oguzhan29
brother no effect the first time you can see the effect of boron in my continuous use
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
Guests
Since my vehicle is diesel, I attach great importance to injector cleaning.
I use a 444 brand injector cleaner in one of the construction markets. ...
I use it regularly every 3 to 4 months, but I used boron power as a motor additive
it had to be used constantly to see its benefits, but it was quite salty in price
albaydemircan 2011-03-22 16:07:08
08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
oguzhan29
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] Since my vehicle is diesel, I give the necessary importance to injector cleaning.
I use 444 brand injector cleaner in one of the construction markets. I am pleased, frankly, the price is not exaggerated ...
I use it regularly every 3 to 4 months, but I used boron power as a motor additive. / QUOTE]
& nbsp;
my brother gives certain brands the right to the money you really give, they already show themselves with the quality and so on. >
08.05.2020 15:11 # 7
Guests
Anyway, it is useful to know the setting of Bor Power in my self, not something that will be used every 3-4 months
but it makes sense to use injector cleaner every 3 months

08.05.2020 15:11 # 8
tigerland
I use carpex. Is there any other brand you can recommend in injector cleaner
08.05.2020 15:11 # 9
Guests
So let me ask a question. Is it possible for injector cleaners to damage injectors due to their combustion properties that are different from gasoline?
08.05.2020 15:11 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] Is there any other brand you would recommend using carpex in the injector cleaner [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
every product has a lot of brands and colors. As for the injector cleaner, there are more than 20 brands as well :))
08.05.2020 15:11 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = badires] Okay, let me ask a question. Is it possible for injector cleaners to damage injectors due to their combustion properties different from gasoline? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
no, there is no harm. I already know that these injector cleaning products are generally alcohol-containing products. it is already disappearing inside the warehouse. I wouldn't expect any harm from that pain. I put it in this car twice before ..
08.05.2020 15:11 # 12
ask307

I am going to change the diesel oil additive to nothing 25 TL but it is really effective

08.05.2020 15:11 # 13
Guests
yes wurht products are inherited and expensive. gives the right to his money. I definitely recommend it. do not compare with cheap products. but at some point you pay the price in the brand ...
08.05.2020 15:11 # 14
Guests
Let me know, intermediate masters used to say that you do not use LPG with additives, it will break your system. I asked if this would be the case. If it doesn't hurt, you have to try.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 15
desert197

friends I can not say anything to the injector cleaner, but if you use boron power, it is better to change your oil early, because oil companies already add various additives to the oil they produce, including boron. If you look at the comments, the guy is commenting like the engine that has put boron power has changed or something. Do not believe that they are money traps. This boron power is such a useful thing, since the people working in the R&D departments of the oil companies are not jerks. .

08.05.2020 15:11 # 16
Guests
The price should not be distracting about this! You are giving 50 TL to 250 ml bora. Imagine that the guys put this in 4 liters of oil and the price of the oils will automatically increase by 50 TL.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 17
Guests

At some points, fats may not be enough. In such cases, some additives can provide remarkable improvement. but this is not to say that every contribution is of the same quality. Let me tell you the last example & nbsp; lada samara, when the transmission of my vehicle was cold, when she was cold on the 2nd and 3rd gear, she would do a tear-down. I should have managed to do this until I started to have the cause of synchromic nobility in my voice. But I have added the contribution of stenk's product to Henkel's transmission. in a short time, I can say that it almost completely cut the difference. I've been making comfortable & nbsp; 2-3. After some time, the ball was scattered before the clutch. At the top of the compression springs, I went to the service with bite-to-bite and bite to the service ... :))

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”