Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fuel needle hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
EMREJOY
Hi

I think I have a problem with my fuel gauge

yesterday evening, when the light was on, I bought 20 TL gasoline, the light did not go out, I did not care about it, I traveled for 5 km, this morning, when I went to work, I bought another 20 liters of fuel, the light did not go off again. I can find a solution and where can the problem be, otherwise the amount of gasoline I bought came from normally, when I bought 25 TL gasoline, the light went out? Could it be due to piecemeal?

08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
koliva

First of all, in the forum, there is the heading "LET US KNOW OUR MEMBERS" where new users can introduce themselves. It would be nice if you do it.

There is no problem in your vehicle. Everything is normal. It was mentioned in the forum in the late nights. When you buy fuel under 7 liters, the needle does not change because it does not detect that much change and assumes no fuel. When you get 7 liters of fuel at a time, you will see it change.
Koliva 2011-01-28 08:45:26
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
EMREJOY
Thanks for the answer, let's take 7 liters of gasoline at noon, I hope everything is normal as you said, thanks for the CVP ... I will inform you about the developments like 1 o'clock :)

In the meantime, let's stop by the section you said ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
serkan24577
you can not get answers from anyone without introducing yourself.
1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
elnino35
There is nothing to do when my friend buys 20 TL of gas in my car. maybe the buoy might be the problem. Usually, after the petrol light turns on and the last km shown on the computer, the gasoline needle improves. It did not only recover once and the petrol indicator light did not go out for a long time, then I bought gasoline and corrected the situation.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
EMREJOY
I did not have the opportunity yet, I could not find the opportunity from the intensity but I will turn the ignition after getting into the first gasoline on the way back home and hopefully :) I hope there is no problem.

By the way, elnino35 did not understand exactly what it meant, should I finish the gasoline to the end and buy it?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
elnino35
yes, it can be said that it is dead but if the problem continues, there is an electronic fault in the needle or there is a problem related to the float in the gas tank. When the float loads gasoline, it ensures that the needle is lifted. There is no such a problem. If there is an electronic malfunction, it is probably insurance. There was also a problem in the palio of a friend who passed it. You better take a look at the gasoline and consider what I said if it didn't improve.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
metin

You can find this topic in the forum that we have opened before.

The buoys of the peugeot and french-made renault and citroen vehicles are electronic. it transmits the change to the brain only when gasoline is taken and calculates the fuel according to the way you press the gas and the speed you go and lowers the needle accordingly. the float gauge does not measure again only when gasoline is taken.
If you take a 7 liter moment, he thinks that there is no change and will not convey the new change to the brain, and the needle will continue to fall from where it left off, as if it had not received any gasoline.
For example, when he buys 20 TL gasoline, he makes 20 TL: 3.94 (liter price of gasoline) = 5.08 LT gasoline, no float is detected.
You should buy at least 3.94x7 = 27.58 TL gasoline. at today's prices.
Accordingly, even if you buy 20 TL gasoline 5 times, the needle will not play, but if you buy 30 TL once, it shows the current volume. has been tried with experience. Best regards.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
elnino35

I respect the printed information, but I would like you to state in a matter that if I get 30 TL or 20 TL or even 10 TL on the 206 xr model, we have tested it.

08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
elnino35
I do not mind too much technical information, I mean ..;)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
EMREJOY
ewet friends thank you for your valuable comments ..
As I said, I entered the first gasoline after work and bought 40 TL gasoline. The pointer almost halved. No problem.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
koliva
So 7 lt. keeps the event on your vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
TURAN61
[QUOTE = quiet_20]

You can find this topic in the forum that we have opened before.

The buoys of the peugeot and french-made renault and citroen vehicles are electronic. it transmits the change to the brain only when gasoline is taken and calculates the fuel according to the way you press the gas and the speed you go and lowers the needle accordingly. the float gauge does not measure again only when gasoline is taken.
If you take a 7 liter moment, he thinks that there is no change and will not convey the new change to the brain, and the needle will continue to fall from where it left off, as if it had not received any gasoline.
For example, when he buys 20 TL gasoline, he makes 20 TL: 3.94 (liter price of gasoline) = 5.08 LT gasoline, no float is detected.
You should buy at least 3.94x7 = 27.58 TL gasoline. at today's prices.
Accordingly, even if you buy 20 TL gasoline 5 times, the needle will not play, but if you buy 30 TL once, it shows the current volume. has been tried with experience. Best regards.
[/ QUOTE]

+1 exactly, I agree .. but I don't know 7 liters
08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
307P
I heard 8 liters too, but Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = elnino35]

I respect the printed information, but I would like you to state in a matter that if I get 30 TL or 20 TL or even 10 TL on the 206 xr model, we have tested it.

[/ QUOTE]
For 307s, you need to buy 7 liters at least. Your claim may be true because our 307s tank is 60 liters, and your 206 is 50 liters.
If we are sensitive to at least 7 liters, it is 4-5 liters even if your stone cracks, so it is normal for the needle to play when it gets 20 TL.
also;
I say based on the experience of another friend, even if you take more than half a tank, it will show the change even if you take 10 TL. (When the needle falls down in LPG vehicles, if the gas is above the half tank, the needle will be restored when we stop and start it.)
The friend who opened the subject reported that the needle did not rise even though it received 20 TL and, unlike the solution you suggested, it was tested and reinforced once more because it received more than 7 liters in a single " technically " manner .
the problem was resolved and the issue was closed.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
sercinho
the same problem was with me, as we wrote earlier in 307, this 7 lt event does not perceive the right friends under 7lt as other friends say
08.05.2020 15:04 # 17
ose

Guys, you should be lucky that when you get 7 or more gasoline, your gas gauge is not ungrateful and works properly. The gas gauge I bought my 206xt is still lit red. Let me explain what I did for the solution of this:

With the help of a computer in the first vehicle in Göztepe, the handyman master removed the float and cleaned it, resetting the brain by resetting it.
The second one left my car on the road, the tractor and the eagle also saw the hose of the shaman in the private peugeot service.
I went to the third hot peugeot authorized service, they fulted the tank and reset the vehicle. Even though the tank was halfway, I could not move it again, but the pointer did not move, and it is still red so as not to rise. they say we need to change the service shaman, but it did not seem convincing to me, I just changed it, I said it was a sub-industry, it was already dead, not a piece of price will be 450 TL. There is no difference between the sub-industry and the original, I have already examined the shaman that came out of it, and there is no electronic brain that will make the difference with the most original.
Guys do you think anyone knows what's wrong ??
08.05.2020 15:04 # 18
koliva
[QUOTE = kankam_743]

Guys, you should be lucky that when you get 7 or more gasoline, your gas gauge is not ungrateful and works properly. The gas gauge I bought my 206xt is still lit red. Let me explain what I did for the solution of this:

With the help of a computer in the first vehicle in Göztepe, the handyman master removed the float and cleaned it, resetting the brain, resetting the brain, and the petrol pointer showed the tank full, the tank did not move when I filled the 2nd tank, the red continued to light.
The second one left my car on the road, the tractor and the eagle also saw the hose of the shaman in the private peugeot service.
I went to the third hot peugeot authorized service, they fulted the tank and reset the car. Even though the tank was halfway, I could not move it again, but the pointer did not move, and it is still red so as not to rise. they say we need to change the service shaman, but it did not seem convincing to me, I just changed it, I said it was a sub-industry, it was already dead, not a piece of price will be 450 TL. There is no difference between the sub-industry and the original, I have already examined the shaman that came out of it, and there is no electronic brain that will make the difference with the most original.
Guys do you think anyone knows what's wrong ??
[/ QUOTE]

Hello there,

I have read that the 206's have problems with BSI (brain) software. I also read that the problem is solved by throwing an upper version software. It is different to reset the BSI and launch new software. Your problem may be software.

If you are sure that the problem is not a software error then I will say water can help you in troubleshooting. The gas pump is under the rear seat. To get there, you need to insert the back seat. Then insert the component just like the cover on the top of the pump. Below that you will see that there are 2 hoses (one for one and one for the incoming) and a socket for the electrical connection right next to it. Remove the socket. Now let's say you have a socket you removed. For the next process, you need to find a resistance between 60 and 260 ohms. Place this resistance on pins 5 and 6 of the socket and then turn the vehicle's contact. The needle must play depending on the value of the resistance you are connecting. For example, if you connect a 160 ohm resistor, you need to see that the fuel is out of the dashboard. If the pointer is playing then there is a defect in the part inside the tank. If the pointer does not play, then there is probably a malfunction in the instrument cluster. If there are problems with the panel, instead of replacing the panel immediately, first of all, there is a problem with the cables going from the tank to the panel.

I hope I could help.
Koliva 2011-01-30 09:06:53
08.05.2020 15:04 # 19
metin

Our koliva friend talked about a cost-effective method that performs the task of the module used by lpg cars. If you can do it this way, but if you say I can't, there is a module used by LPG vehicles, when the vehicle is going to LPG, the petrol needle drops and whenever the ignition is switched on and off, it shows the current gasoline and starts to drop again while cruising.

If you can't do what our koliva friend said, find the module, plug it in, try to find the problem.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 20
ose
Thank you very much, I will write the result I will test with 160 ohms of resistance as soon as possible. If I am not mistaken with pins 5 and 6, it should be the continuation of 2 wires coming directly from the float. what I would say about the module was that there was not much advice, as far as I researched, the price was around 200TL, they said they had harm to the brain (sorry if I was wrongly informed, quiet_20 brothers).
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”