Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel leaking from the tank ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
vatansever1071
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; You know, it has not been even 1 month since I bought my car, it was not possible to ful any more during this time, as I know, when the 15th of the month came, I saw a car in the morning today. Anyway, after a while we stopped, we did not understand anything, I went home, I parked again, the same thing happened, the word spoke 20 km, I made a quarter tank gas flow ...
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; ; & nbsp; As you know, the nearest service in Şırnak is in Diyarbakır, I have a master here, I took my old vehicle, took it to him, he found it right, the main cover of this tank (under the back seat) was loose, he got out of the car when we were full, he cleaned the place again squeezed, and also a liquid gasket was applied on it, maybe because the gasket has a problem, it does not cut for now, I will look again tomorrow morning, if there is no leakage, I will handle it until it is now gone to dribbling ....
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I wrote a little too much but I said let me share the event, and let a friend show you a similar way of myself, regards, respect ..
08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
FTH
Get well soon bro. I hope Keser ..
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
BuRCaK
Get well soon. Master has solved the problem God knows. I hope nothing will happen again. If it does not, I think the problem is ok.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
hasimayaz
If the vent is blocked, it may be difficult to pump the pump cover. It is also useful to check the filling pipe.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
vatansever1071
If [QUOTE = hasimayaz] air discharge is blocked, it may be difficult to pump the pump cover. It is also useful to check the filling pipe. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the information, let me tell the master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”