Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fuel lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:23 # 1
omera
friends, i have a question
this petrol lamp lights up how many liters of gas remain in the tank ...
I mean, I don't ask how many liters will go after the lamp lights up.
I bought 46 liters of gasoline over the weekend, but the lamp was not burned. it says 50 liters in the warehouse

08.05.2020 19:23 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher has a situation in our vehicles. The gasoline needle falls according to the speed of the vehicle and the road you traveled. When I went to goatre recently, I made a conqueror of horizontepe-sincan besides the light, I went about 45-50 km.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 3
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] My teacher has a situation like this on the vehicles, the petrol pointer is falling according to the speed of the vehicle and the road you have traveled. When I went to goatre recently, I made a conqueror of horizontepe-sincan as Ivedik light went about 45-50 km went light and I bought gasoline to stay last:) [/ QUOTE]

Yes, it burns according to the estimated distance, not the liter of the remaining fuel. My trip computer is lit when the remaining 100km is lamp
08.05.2020 19:23 # 4
ersin61
Friends my vehicle shows 206 diesel factory data 50 LT. I put 52 liters of diesel. The fuel in the warehouse was not finished. I filled it up to the bosphorus but it threw nearly 1 Lt from the evacuation. Lt is getting extra.
08.05.2020 19:23 # 5
oguzhan29
takes a little bit of evacuation then starts dripping from the bottom
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”