Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel Lab Does Not Fall Out!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
kayahan84
Hello friends, during the journey, diesel light burned, I went to oil, I bought 20 liters of diesel, the fuel needle did not move in any way and the diesel light did not stop. Notmal, I had 20 liters of diesel, and the light should also come up. Unfortunately, I dropped another 20 TL because the diesel is less. What could be the problem ??
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
Bugra
Well, my friend, I do not know about this subject, but if I were you, I would buy 50 TL more fuel. There is a point that has happened to me before the float is there until I hear sometimes when I buy 10-20 pounds of fuel. Try 50 TL. There is space under the back seats like a black pot lid to open it and look at it. If I was, I would do these things without going to the master.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
kayahan84
Thank you, I will do as you say I didn't have a friend. What exactly do you call the bottom of the back seat and the lid of the pot? Whatever benefits
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
kayali
20 tl is about 4 odd liters and it is said that it does not detect float when it is under 7lt. There is something like this. I have discovered this new vehicle. If you take 20 t diesel without making much road, it detects but if you get diesel after making road, the needle does not change.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
mev347
sometimes the needle or float can be attached. then sometimes it corrects on its own.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
tellotello
[QUOTE = kayahan84] Hello friends, yesterday during the journey, the diesel light burned, I went to the oil, I bought 20 liters of diesel, I turned the ignition, the diesel needle did not move in any way, and the diesel light does not stop. Notmal, I had 20 liters of diesel, and the light should also come up. Unfortunately, I dropped another 20 TL because the diesel is less. What could be the problem? [/ QUOTE]

I think a 7 liter diesel will be fixed at once. The buoys have a 7-liter obsession, so it was the case for me once.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
tellotello
[QUOTE = honorable] I can't move the needle even if I get 49 pounds :) It is most sensible to get over 50 but it is not related to the buoy, so the range does not increase on the trip computer .. [/ QUOTE]

< div> I bought diesel for less than 100 TL for a very long time, and then I could not move the needle even though it was full twice & nbsp; "Big. I was afraid, but after I had no time to go from work to master, I filled a hoopp last stop and I didn't understand why but it happened.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
kayahan84
Thanks to all of you guys, there was no problem until now, it was very rainy today, I did not get out tomorrow, I will try to get 50t diesel oil;) I will report the situation.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
KenBlockJR
you need to get over 8 liters of fuel at a time. otherwise it won't detect
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”