Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel Indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:31 # 1
taskin

In the 2004 model 206 hdi vehicle, I have been filling the tank completely for the last 1 month. I look at the level without stopping the vehicle. When I start the car after a certain time, the level goes up again. He started to do it frequently. Is he doing a warehouse float? Do you have any friends on the subject?

08.05.2020 15:31 # 2
metin
If you used the vehicle with performance, the brain may have lowered the needle by calculating accordingly. Then when he uses the calm, I guess that the brain can be normalized by calculating the way you will go and the amount in the warehouse accordingly.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = text] If you used the tool with performance, the brain may have calculated it accordingly and lowered the needle. Then, when he uses the calm, I guess that the brain can calculate the way you will go and calculate the amount in the warehouse, making it normal. [/ QUOTE]
I agree and I want to add that the slope of the ground where the vehicle is located also the slope on the road where you last used the vehicle.
Respects.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 4
forewer_fb

In our three hundreds, the float is on the right side of the warehouse. For example, there is gas under a quarter of a quarter, when I leave it up, the light is on, when I set off, the lamp goes off and comes back to the bottom of the quarter.

08.05.2020 15:31 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb]

In our three hundreds, the float is on the right side of the warehouse. For example, there is gas under a quarter of a quarter, when I leave it up, the light is on, when I set off, the lamp goes off and comes back to the bottom of the quarter.

[/ QUOTE]
How many times did it happen to me when I first bought it? I thought the buoy was broken ... the indicator was broken..but it was normal :) Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 6
oguzhan29
Yes, friends, the buoy of every vehicle may not fit together. After you get used to the car, you can think of differences.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 7
forewer_fb
Sırıtma [QUOTE = You by_] [QUOTE = forewer_fb]

[/ QUOTE]
How many times did it happen to me when I first bought it? I thought the buoy was broken ... the indicator was broken..but it was normal :) Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
Sırıtma I had 97 diomonds before, it was more integrated in it, it was changing instantly :) in the opposite bend and uphill yellow light, half down warehouse down: PPPP
08.05.2020 15:31 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = forewer_fb]

[/ QUOTE]
The float measures the volume only when it gets fuel and transmits it to the brain. calculates the fuel according to the way of using the vehicle in the brain and lowers the needle accordingly.
if performance is used, the brain may have lowered the needle quickly considering this. Could have reinstated later in quiet use.
I made such an interpretation with gasoline, not thinking that they would work with a different logic in their diesel.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 9
taskin

I traveled 350 km yesterday, I used an average of 130 km / h and I filled it. I ran it in the store at half in the morning. I made 10-15 km of inner city road for the day and went down to one level. The half-tank I ran right now is one step above the warehouse. If it is related to the perception of the brain, it seems correct to monitor the situation by using a little bit. thanks....

08.05.2020 15:31 # 10
mdincer34
hmm it happened to me once, but the reason was that I had parked on a slope and it got better when I run and move a little
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”