Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel and Engine fault light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
dmnbl
Hello,
Yesterday when Çorlu-Çanakkale arrived, the vehicle burned half a tank of gasoline at 200km. And the engine malfunction light started flashing around the discovery, the car fell out of traction and started to sound like a beet engine. I took it somewhere in the discovery, it said it should be changed from the ignition coils & nbsp; but there was no part, I continued my way, but after the engine had cooled, I set off again. What do you suggest me to do? Every week there is a problem. In the car I will finally take it to the authorized service: (& nbsp;

206 GTI / Open air filter / Floor cancel
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
koliva
First of all, you should connect to the computer and learn what the problem is. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of money and time if you go by trial and error.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
dmnbl
[QUOTE = koliva] First, you should connect to the computer and find out what the problem is. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of money and time if you go by trial and error. [/ QUOTE]
I guess he only does it when he pushes the engine. The error he gave on the computer gives an insufficient fuel warning and he said that my master is normal. He did what I said only when I pushed the engine over and went down the dipgas, and after stopping there and getting a little cool, the engine recovered. I came the remaining 70-80km without a problem.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
ozaannn
it may be due to the pump you may not be carrying enough gasoline to the injectors when you last gas, you may try the coil by yourself. If you experience interruption, we can say coil, but if it doesn't, I think it is not coil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”