Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel additive - engine cleaning products

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
efedream
Hi everyone. my vehicle is at 130,000 KM. During routine maintenance, a master recommended products called additives to clean the engine of injectors and valves. I hesitated too, and first & nbsp; I wanted to take a look at the forum.

- I wonder if this or similar additive products, & nbsp; Does anyone use products that are mixed with oil or gas & nbsp; ?
-These products are really & nbsp; Does it benefit the vehicle?
-If it is a short-term thing?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
istanbullu_3886
I bought a wurt brand fuel additive before I started the long road, it was around 60 TL and I was satisfied, I used it before the 10 lira additives sold on the oil, but it did not work, also recently my master put an additive into the oil before changing the oil into a megana for 15 minutes. then he changed the oil, then started it again, after stopping, he pulled the dipstick and showed the oil he put on me, he said that he had cleared the oil channels like glass, I liked it very much.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
nurullah48
You can use wurch brand. I am very glad that I had both oil protector and injector cleaner. I think it is necessary to use an injector cleaner once in a while
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
mehmet20
hello i ordered diesel injector cleaner and diesel & nbsp; fuel power booster from here all of them.they are positive but look at you i hope it will be useful, black smoke comes from exhaust, i said repairman need to clean the injector but of course it is costly, i will share them first then i will share it later Have a nice day

08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
teoman_40
Hello. I have 2004 1.4 hdi 307 too. I was searching for forums because of burning, and I saw the ones talking about the additive and bought a würth brand injector cleaner. Black smoke was not coming out of the car, after the additive, some black smoke was thrown out of the exhaust, this was about the disposal of the soot in the injectors.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
teoman_40
Well, if I am not mistaken at "hepibura", "for 62 TL diesel" & nbsp; & nbsp; and "35 TL for gasoline". But on his site "31 rubles for diesel" & nbsp; and "for 28.5 tl gasoline". I recommend you to buy it from the site.

http://shop.wurth.com.tr/common-rail-mazot-katkisi-300mml

I would appreciate if you share the results.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
efedream
Thanks guys, I had the last day of izmir iztek auto cleaning, along with the common rail, kept 60 TL. oil & nbsp; I replaced the air and pollen filters. & nbsp; I changed oil, changed spark plugs.
There was a warning "antipollution fault" they deleted it, & nbsp; has been on the gasoline for 5 to 6 days now & nbsp; I am using, the master recommended, go with 200 to 300 petrol, said & nbsp; but don't be surprised if the antipollution fault error comes up again because & nbsp; When he put the warning on the tube, he said that he has no remedy. Let's see if we continue to use it. that warning is already my dear, there is nothing to do .. good day. efedream 2012-04-08 14:56:42
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
dsonat
I do not remember the brand of additive engine oil additive during maintenance, but the engine has become quiet, I think it is useful.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”