Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

fuel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:19 # 1
sezar206
Hi my name is Fatih Pekgoz, I am 24 years old, I am broken, I am a teacher of Agri Patnos. I have a 2000 model 206 xt vehicle, I have been using it for 6 months. I thought it was so hot now.
And I have a few questions for you guys.
1) When the car washes the car from the hood on the hood, the spark plugs come to the top of the spark plugs, and I have no felt since I bought the felt under the hood.
2) Today we put the air filter, the filter was in the water. Under the filter, there was a plastic part in the shape of the water. unfortunately, will it cause me any trouble?
3) I changed the oil of the vehicle, when I received it, would the master put too much oil near a liter? Would there be any oil loss?
4) Could there be another reason for the water coming out from the protection of the air filter? It was very rainy both days.
I hurt your head please help thank you all ....
08.05.2020 15:19 # 2
motoberk
1) The felt under the hood is not in my car, it is a lot of washing, but so far it has not been a problem like misfire.
2) I think replace the filter, the pores are already invisible to the tiny particles of water and micro particles blocked the filter. It's not a lot of money anyway, you have to change it.
3) There is a line of the dipstick, I think it would be better if it is slightly above it.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 3
toprakk
Get well soon. First of all, let me say this. I am an x-line user. When the spark plugs changed 3 years ago, my car also had the renault spark plug: S like a joke. Water entering spark plugs when washing the vehicle is not related to the past. I think it's about hood wicks. 1 vomit war will take water when washing the car, which is the air conditioner hawa vents on the hood. the water entering from there is also evacuated. I think the hood where you get water is hood wicks. Meanwhile, the task of the hood seal is to protect the hood from the temperature of the engine and ensure that it does not damage the paint. It doesn't have to do with water intake. By the way, if your vehicle is gasoline, it is definitely far from water. do not wash your motto. entering puddles.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 4
tugrahan
If you had bought spark plugs bosch lpg platinum spark plug
very helpful
08.05.2020 15:19 # 5
sezar206
Thank you, then, as you might call it, it can be from the filings tomorrow, I care for it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 6
sezar206
Well, the master here is reliable and I did not look at what a spark plug was in my friend, but I am not sure that I am not wearing a reno spark plug :) Unfortunately, I can not find every piece here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”