Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Fuel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:07 # 1
peugeot55
Good day Peugeot Family has not been able to solve for a long time, I do not understand there are some problems, some say normal, some say that it is going around 4-5 months. My problem is this; My Peugeot 206 2001 automatic gearshift car has an in-line system and I get an average of 100 TL of gasoline per month, I get it without seeing the bottom. On average I go between 550-600 KM. In a one month period, some say this gasoline goes 4-5 months problem. I did not understand my vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:07 # 2
talip206
Normal in winter, not normal in summer. When the weather is cold, it reaches 40 degrees and passes to LPG, and 3 kilometers is 100 meters in summer. In a city that does not fall below 7 degrees like Istanbul, it can reach 3 km after passing the gas after 1 km.

How many times a day you start, this is very important. Run in the morning, go to work, go to lunch, run at lunch, go to work, go to work in the evening, go home, go more.

08.05.2020 21:07 # 3
peugeot55
I start an average 3-4 times a day, even if I never run an average. I am in Samsun / Atakum region, the temperature does not see below 0. However, as you said, it is normal to pass Lpg at 3 Km, so thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”