Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Front Team and Maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:33 # 1
ginger
Hello friends,
I own a Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI XT 2004 Model car.
Sound is coming from my front team. And it's time for maintenance.
Do you have a place where I can make these works economically around Levent Istanbul?
Thanks...
08.05.2020 18:33 # 2
ginger
Does any friend from this forum take his car to the maintenance?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 3
mistercasper
If there are friends who are familiar with the subject, they will help ...
08.05.2020 18:33 # 4
Serkan
My mouth burned because of a master's recommendation, I'm afraid to give advice now.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 5
pusutr
Slm. I don't know Istanbul, but find yourself a good tie-rod balance. take it there. They will help you to check the front team, tell them if there is a problem, look at the rot settings if there is no problem, and thank you.
As a result of this, when it tells you the defective parts, get prices from a few auto spare parts in the industry with their brands.
TRW brand is good if you want suitable and solid. TEKNOROT is domestic property but not bad. But the best of course is the original parts. But it is costly but long lasting.
Let's say we bought the pieces, you can also ask for expert advice from the rot balancer friend. It will definitely guide you to a master. Or you can ask your neighbor for expert advice.
Let's say we found the master. Get the price first.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 6
206cc57
Brake fluid change in Dumankaya Pejo is 85 TL.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 7
Guests
It is the best maintenance service for vehicles under 10 years old. It is unreasonable to take vehicles 10 years and older to the service
08.05.2020 18:33 # 8
phoenix.1905
There is trust auto in the industry in the industry. I always take my 306 there. Both the braker and the biker. It does not double for the same job. makes it solid. They show the problem as Nizam master.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 9
kuscu38
Professor, I see the subject more recently.
Our friend pusutr is telling the truth, go to a solid rotbalancer, tell him his problem , they will give you a list of parts and repair list they will give you the list of things to change, you get them from a particle, when you ask 3 places, the market of the parts is revealed! the rest is up to the mechanic, even if the mechanic is stuck, the man who does not understand the job after hitting the places you have made can not hit his hand. If you are on the side of Bağcılar, I will help but I do not know the levent side.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”