Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

front shock absorber sound problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:07 # 1
Karacocuk24
Hello friends, there is a sound-like sound coming from the left front shock absorber of my vehicle, the room is understood on the broken road, I said to the master, he said the shock absorber is sound, but he is making sound, if the wedges change, I said that he would not go, he would change the front 2 as a team 170 Is there a huge difference between 80 lira of imported side industry, we have to consider the economy after all :)
08.05.2020 20:07 # 2
KILIC
It can make that sound because of its shock absorber chocks. I also recommend monroe if you're not going to get it original.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 3
ggitaristt
I have the same voice, but the reason is the Z rods .. It doesn't matter, I am delaying for now ..
08.05.2020 20:07 # 4
Oktem
Hi, I had the same problem in the service, I replaced the shock absorbers with their originals. Öktem 2017-01-07 13:22:25
08.05.2020 20:07 # 5
Mrttt53
In my 206, the right helix was broken and the shock absorber broke out, the wedges were in poor condition. I had to change the right left and right side, I gave 750tl complete right left (including wedge, spring, shock absorber, tie rod and labor)
I am not satisfied with the sounds coming on the bad road. The sounds of the helix are not as bad as the sounds coming in the broken state, but I think I did not make it look because I was tired of spending money now.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 6
Mesut48
I have the same kind of sound but it doesn't always do it on the rough road,
An intermittent sound seems as if there is a cartel sheet at the bottom and a screw has fallen.
Is it the same for you?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 7
Eyup B.
I have it while doing it while turning, I trained it and looked at it, probably I saw the rot head blower in bad condition. I say you have a rot head checked. I couldn't go yet when I said snow winter
08.05.2020 20:07 # 8
JunioR56
I had a similar voice. He was doing especially when the car flexed in the turns.
There is a longitudinal iron arm between the right wheel and the left wheel. I couldn't remember the name anyway. It is screwed under the car with 2 clamps. Loosen the clamps and fold the inner tube together. there is no sound. friends who have problems should try it before entering the rot damper.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 9
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = JunioR56] I had a sound like that. He was doing especially when the car flexed in the turns.
There is a longitudinal iron arm between the right wheel and the left wheel. I couldn't remember the name anyway. It is screwed under the car with 2 clamps. Loosen the clamps and fold the inner tube together. there is no sound. friends who have problems should try it before entering the rot damper.
[/ QUOTE]

Let your event be bellows at the beginning of the rod? I will put new subject pictures that I will open.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”