Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

front layout

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
sukur
Greetings friends. Congratulations on your past holiday. I have some problems in the front row of my vehicle.
1-Although there are no pits or bumps on the straight road, my vehicle jumps with certain periods as if it were passing through the white strips on the roads to slow it down.
2- When I press the brake to stop while coming back, there is a gap sound called TAK.
3- While turning the steering wheel while the vehicle is stationary, it sounds as if it is stuck somewhere and it comes out.
4- While my vehicle is passing through the hollow roads, a sound like a key ring jingle is heard from the lower part of the driver's area.
VEHICLE PUG 106 XS 1998 MODEL 1.6
the albaydemirc 2011-09-06 17:32:09
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Guests
the steering box is guaranteed to be a problem, it would be nice if you look at the steering gear while looking at the front kit, it is possible to have the space and plug sound from the swing and ball joints when reversing. Have those screws checked too. I couldn't replace the complete front tool and cut the sound.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR

Balls of 90% axle tulip are scattered

the steering pump's oil may be reduced or the steering wheel may be leaking
The place where you say that the driver laughs under the floor can be a contact.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
sifremi unuttum
The problem is in swing signs and tie rods. Replace both swing bushings and ball joints, right-left. The sound from the left side will come from the right side soon, so change it on both sides.
If you change it yourself, I can tell you in detail.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”