Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FRONT HOOD DYEING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
bjkamil

After my accident, my friends replaced the front hood and the right fender at the authorized service (dudullu can oto). the metal on the ground is visible. I went to the service. At first they said stone splash etc. I told him that I had paint protection. Now, because of the poor quality of the dyeing material, the complaints came from time to time. they're going to paint for free but it's on my mind. There was a black shield under the hood. they did not wear when the hood changed. could it be from it ???

bjkamil 2012-06-27 15:03:50
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
toga406
There was a black korma under the hood.
it is not understood what you mean this part is
because every original piece gets black when you first get it in mind
it is painted later according to the car, these black pieces are according to the paint
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
bjkamil
[QUOTE = toga406] There was a black korma under the hood.
it is not understood what you mean this part is
because every original part gets black when you first get it in mind
it is painted later according to the car, these black parts are according to the paint
[ / QUOTE]
There was a black cloth under the hood. that piece is no longer in the original hoods. I thought it might have blown from engine heat ??
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
ByHack
There's something like that felt on the inside of the hood, the friend is talking about it, but I don't think it will be related, because I don't have it in the car. Unfortunately, this is the end of poor quality paint and workmanship, and then why do you have a paint obsession?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”