Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Front door sponge and auto glass failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
kiracoglu
Friends. By predicting that the front right window would deteriorate, when opening and closing, it sounded as if something was breaking inside, but it was opened and kaoang, I think there was a problem with these ropes. and now the glass neither opens nor closes. But when I press the shut-off button, the rope is yellow, there is no sound, but there is no movement on the glass. I have researched in the forum, the same incident, there are friends who came to the press, they tried to solve themselves .. I want to at least turn on doing what I do and see what happened .. I pushed the bolt, but I guess I wouldn't force it from somewhere with nails so that I would hurt. I would appreciate it if it helps to illustrate it with pictures or other way. ??
( "0" alt = "Approve" title = "Approve" /> & nbsp;)
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva

After inserting the screws, remove the glass opening module and insert the cable. Insert the door latch. Then pull it up from the top and pull it out from the bottom. One or more of the clips may break during this removal. You may need to replace it with backups.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
kiracoglu
I will understand what I said. I'm going to hurt in my nearest spare time. Thank you.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = kiracoglu] I understand I will implement what you say. I'm going to hurt in my nearest spare time. Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I found a video for 308 but I guess they are not so different. Take a look, it will give an idea. Easy to come.

[TUBE] X-N3LnvdAQs [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
kiracoglu
Here I was looking for something like this. this will be very useful to me. there is not much difference with our doors. Thank you so much.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
lyna
The glass engine of your vehicle is running, but the wire inside is wasted.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
kiracoglu
[QUOTE = lyna] The glass engine of your car is running, but it wraps the wire inside it. The same thing happened to us in point, there was something like a reel, it was changed, it was working now, but we had it built at a price of 50 TL. [/ QUOTE]

Yes it is the same problem. Let's see if I did not have to deal with it myself first I have to make it somewhere & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
ndm01
In my car, the right glass was not fixed after landing two weeks ago.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”