Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Front Brake Disc / Lining Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello,

The brakes of my 206 have now become inefficiently dangerous. In the previous accident, as the brake fluid tank was displaced, I installed it and completed the oil myself. I don't know if it has any effect.

In short, I want to replace the front brake assembly. I will replace the pads and discs. When I brake when the steering wheel is in a certain position, you know the metal sound that you know.

I wanted to get advice from you about the brand. I will buy it on peugeotmarket.com.
I am between Bosch, Original Peugeot and Brembo. I heard that Brembon is good in terms of performance. What would you suggest?

Thanks
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
Selcuk55
Hello, you are not a company that produces brembo pads. As far as I know, only the disc and caliper are producing. Get your original pad. Wink
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] Hello,

The brakes of my 206 have now become inefficiently dangerous. In the previous accident, as the brake fluid tank was displaced, I installed it and completed the oil myself. I don't know if it has any effect.

In short, I want to replace the front brake assembly. I will replace the pads and discs. When I brake when the steering wheel is in a certain position, you know the metal sound that you know.

I wanted to get advice from you about the brand. I will buy it on peugeotmarket.com.
I am between Bosch, Original Peugeot and Brembo. I heard that Brembon is good in terms of performance. What would you suggest?

Thanks
[/ QUOTE]

sports models of pejo original or brand. sports models pair around 350 tl
x571 2018-05-19 10:21:48
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
M.Ahmet059
You can get the brake discs for gti bigger and cooling channels available :)
In order to increase braking performance, they generally turn to reciprocating systems in motorcycles, whether the car will go or not;)
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
Selcuk55
The discs for GTI do not match the normal 206 because the discs are larger and their pads are different, and it is wrong to expect Kumho toyo performance from a tire with a special pet tracking feature of the tire as much as a brake pad disc.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 6
Akrepizma
I bought a bosch, I was working on the disc pad 250 tl 50 tl, the first 500 -600 km running-in time is getting used to the disc pad. I am glad bocshtan dosing is good.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 7
ersinyildiz
Thanks everyone. I ordered the parts from forum sponsor rsh automotive yesterday. When I say Brembo bosch, I ordered the last original piece again so that there was no problem. I provide information when the weekend is assembled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”