Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Front audio and trip computer malfunction ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
DJ206XS
Hello friends, when my 2000 model Peugeot 206 XS 1.6 3p car goes to the left corner, there is a vuvuvuvuv sound from the front, it looks like a rubbing sound .. but there is no sound when entering the right bend or going normally .. do you think this may cause ????? .. while the bidet is standing still trip computer screen is gone .. it didn't show well anyway .. i guess it should be 2 lines .. i should change? or because of some other problem the screen may have gone ??? there is no electric light ... something expensive this screen ????
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
howard
the problem of going screen is caused by 51% screen film. flex cable is called it, I think it may be 49% cable connections. the front team has changed the swing rod heads discs and pads :) it is the last 2 weeks. There is a possibility that the tire size is not the original, if it is flattened on the vehicle that is larger than normal, it may be doing rubbing if the spring or shock absorber is defective.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
DJ206XS
No, I use the original rim tire .. it will be the best looking soon. Thanks for your interest.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”