Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FROM THE END SILENCER !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:27 # 1
rockwaryumm
Friends yesterday we tried a little tool. 106 qs of the vehicle. The vehicle has a complete 51mm pipe and end silencer. Floor and medium cancel. My problem is that yesterday, we got into the bus with my friend, I jammed the car and I continued at a speed of 190 km on the highway, and I constantly moved between 170 and 190, and I had to cut speed in the shears because it was a crowded highway market. So the car got stuck more and I pulled to the right with the friend's selector and horn. The exhaust was fried like a pomegranate and sparks were coming out of it. I think the strings inside the last muffler were burned. But how does this cause reddening? How can I have it? Does anyone have any knowledge of this?
08.05.2020 17:27 # 2
Bugra
this means that it probably goes from the manifold to the end silencer due to the heat of the engine due to the straight pipe conversation. On the cars in wrc, it is a spark and it becomes a flame. of course it's a bit about compressing the vehicle. I think there is no problem if the isolation is complete.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 3
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = bugrature] means that because of this straight pipe conversation, it probably goes from the manifold to the final silencer due to the heat of the engine. On the cars in wrc, it is a spark and it becomes a flame. of course it's a bit about compressing the vehicle. If the isolation is complete, I think it seems like there is no problem. [/ QUOTE]
Well, my main question is because of the poor mixture "C Because I could not solve my filter problem in any way, I cannot fully cool the filter. At high revolutions, due to the poor mixture, it cannot absorb sufficient cold air and burns raw and burns exhaust. Is there such a possibility? Even if I cool the filter, will the suction change and catch the rich mixture? How can I achieve this, I have ideas in my mind, but not all of them fit together. I am waiting for help from those who have suggestions because I usually use the redline level to open this intermediate tool
08.05.2020 17:27 # 4
rockwaryumm
Don't you have an idea to help, guys?
08.05.2020 17:27 # 5
outlaw
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = bugrature] means that because of this straight pipe conversation, it probably goes from the manifold to the last silencer due to the heat of the engine. On the cars in wrc, it is a spark and it becomes a flame. of course it's a bit about compressing the vehicle. If the isolation is complete, I think it seems like there is no problem. [/ QUOTE]
Well, my main question is because of the poor mixture "C Because I could not solve my filter problem in any way, I cannot fully cool the filter. At high revolutions, due to the poor mixture, it cannot absorb sufficient cold air and burns raw and burns exhaust. Is there such a possibility? Even if I cool the filter, will the suction change and catch the rich mixture? How can I achieve this, I have ideas in my mind, but not all of them fit together. I am waiting for help from those who have suggestions because I usually use the redline level to open this intermediate tool
[/ QUOTE]
< em> You wrote that I get stuck on the redline to open the car. I did not understand the engine, you did zero zero so you are trying to open it ???
Don't forget to hang on the redline .. < / em>
Heleki 1.4 quikes more than the compression car.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 6
rockwaryumm
The engine was not made, but I made some minor changes, pushers etc ... But after the age of the vehicle does not open, do not say it opens, I do it in every vehicle I have always seen and tried to use this series. The vehicle becomes deaf when used slowly. I don't have a problem with this anyway, just why this blush is so much. I use pug for the first time, I used bmw and honda before, and I have never encountered any bumps. You have the video when you get it, you know why I'm talking about the idle exhaust sheet sparks you know at idle out
08.05.2020 17:27 # 7
outlaw
If there is a video, let me look at it. I wondered.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 8
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = outlaw] If there is a video, let me look at it. I wonder if it is. > I will upload the video as soon as I get it in the friend
08.05.2020 17:27 # 9
rockwaryumm
I spoke to two masters yesterday, both of them said that when you asked about the distance I traveled at that speed, you exhausted the exhaust fiber burned. They said it was too hot because the outlet gas was narrow, while the bottom gas was getting hot "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”