Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

From me in an accident

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
Sertan
While the bridge traffic was going step by step, the 91 model opel in the back came. We gave our phone numbers, we took a few pictures, and obviously I could not do anything extra in panic because it happened to me for the first time. Unfortunately, a small tear in the bumper and the drawbar cover broke as damage. How should I proceed? Should I call automobile insurance, I am waiting for your help the Serta 2014-10-15 19:24:42
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
pusutr
Get well soon. Your damage is not great. I think it's better for him to take it to a master and meet him in a friend pocket. My estimate is that no more than 150TL costs. And most likely the other party will offer it to you.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
menajer
I guess he will not want to break the insurance.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
herry
Whether it's history, we live in a hellish city like Istanbul, it is quite normal.
If the carpan person is available, meet the industry, show it to a few masters, get a price, and you will understand it at a common price. whether it pays you or the master. not come to life. very well again.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
samet206
Keep the minutes of the past, the other party's scorer meets your damage. If the damage is small, I would go to the agreement with the other party and handle it by hand.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”