Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends urgent help !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
CihanApul
Friends, I have the 2006 model 206 hdi 1.4 X-Design. There are some problems in my vehicle, you can recommend me a place in & nbsp; Ankara & nbsp; or Sams. My first choice will be samsun. therefore, complete closure cannot be achieved. When you are on the road, it is interrupted by the effect of the wind and it makes a disturbing noise, because it is not closed completely. His voice is in the form of snoring.
& nbsp;
3-Another problem is torsion. At the end of the interval, the torsion that I had made at samsun Eriş oto started to sound again 2 months later. I called, he said to me that it was not from torsion but something else, but when I compare the incoming voice with the previous voice, I am sure that it comes from torsion.
You should be able to handle these transactions in a problem-free and economical manner and at the same time, I would recommend a place where I can solve my minor problems. I want to know if there are other solutions you can think of. I don't want to cool my car completely using my car like this. please help.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
CihanApul
No one to help :(((
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
gozem
The solution with torsion and sunroof is available in the forum, you can reach it by searching on the site ..
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
koliva
2. Can your question be kayistan? Like the sound of the incoming belt? If it is not a carousel, you can support it from the exhaust flash. If the exhaust flashes, the car makes a noise when you first move. It can do the same when you shift into other gear after shifting to other gear. First of all, we need to determine what the sound is & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
CihanApul
Thank you guys. But I showed them to the motorcyclist. When you run it in the mornings, especially the apricot sounds. it also ceases when heated. In fact, while a car was running, he pressed a piece with the crowbar and the sound like that snoring was cut. That means from the balls there. I contacted a master from Istanbul about sunroof and said that it would cost me 550-600 TL to fix the repair kit and change the gasket.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”