Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FRIENDS SPILLED MILK TO THE CAR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
semus
our friends car honda civic .. 2010 model. One liter of milk is poured on the right passenger side and smells extremely bad. there are those who know this problem. As a first intervention, we wiped the carpet with carpet shampoo and we expect it to dry. But if the smell does not pass, what can I do as an extra suggestion?
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
samet206
I think you can get help from a professional company because the seat needs to be disassembled and cleaned, in this case, the smell of milk will increase even more as you wait. You can do it but if it is poured into the flooring or they need to be removed and cleaned on the floor carpet. The worst case is that you change the floor carpet.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
akantek
As far as I know, the smell of milk and vomit does not occur. so I know a lot of work that changed the flooring. but there may be someone who has found a cure by using the new cleaning products and chemicals.
I hope you can handle it without disassembling.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
droprain72
Hi
My friend has a spray called DR.MAT. The same situation happened on my luggage carpet.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
pusutr
I think you can disassemble the seat and wash it well with plenty of water with a hose, shampoo, rinse, and dry it back.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 6
Genc12
Sir, you can go to a good car wash and do interior washing and seat washing :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”