Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends, please, my emergency help !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:03 # 1
Mehmet332
First of all, hello. How many months ago, I have a 2001 model 206 Colorline vehicle, so if I say I would not buy it, this is the place. In other words, there is a sequential weapon, even if the vehicle does not buy it in gasoline, it is so disproportionate that when you get the first time, it becomes a car when you switch to LPG until it finds its first revolution, it becomes a car for you.

What I did: Gas pump I changed 550 paper went, air and gas filters changed, oil, water, etc. The battery is still under warranty for three or four months. I tried to finish the tank and put the shell-nitro in my extra trials. It was like a few times it was cleaned. .. the next morning it will be the same again. Mehmet332 2015-02-02 21:38:40
08.05.2020 19:03 # 2
T€K€
Hello there.
There are gasoline additives in the supermarkets, it is very good for the throat and injectors. I think you can give a result of around 20 TL.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 3
riderzist
[QUOTE = Mehmet332] Friends first hello. How many months ago I have a 2001 model 206 Colorline vehicle, so I would say if I did not buy it. Let me summarize the problem like this, as if the car was fitted with LPG, there is a shortage of gasoline, how? In other words, there is a sequential weapon, even if the vehicle does not buy it in gasoline, it is so disproportionate that when you get the first time, it becomes a car when you switch to LPG until it finds its first revolution, it becomes a car for you.

What I did: Gas pump I changed 550 paper went, air and gas filters changed, oil, water, etc. The battery is still under warranty for three or four months. I tried to finish the tank and put a shell-nitro in my extra trials. It was like a few times it was cleaned, I even used it with gasoline for about 100km, but it did not happen, but it was just going to return to normal for the day. .. the next morning it is the same again, please help someone who knows how to eat, please .. [/ QUOTE]

first you will do from cheap to expensive if you first cleaned a throat butterfly ..

The problem may be in the throat butterfly or injectors. it may even be in gasoline hoses.

As I said, from small to large ..
08.05.2020 19:03 # 4
PARADOSK3327
I have a fault close to this but I couldn't solve it, I cleaned the throat butterfly, spark plugs are the same as the gas filter.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 5
Mehmet332
[QUOTE = T € K €] Hello.
There are gasoline additives in supermarkets, it is very good for throat and injectors.

THEY DO NOT RECOMMEND THE ADDITIVES, I DON'T COMMUNICATE THIS SO THAT I DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO IT, I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY FINE CLEAN CLEAN :) I DID NOT CONTACT THAT WHY?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 6
Mehmet332
[QUOTE = riderzist] [QUOTE = Mehmet332] Guys, first of all, how many months ago I bought a 2001 model 206 Colorline vehicle, so if I say I did not buy it, this is the place. In other words, there is a sequential weapon, even if the vehicle does not buy it in gasoline, it is so disproportionate that when you get the first time, it becomes a car when you switch to LPG until it finds its first revolution, it becomes a car for you.

What I did: Gas pump I changed 550 paper went, air and gas filters changed, oil, water, etc. The battery is still under warranty for three or four months. I tried to finish the tank and put a shell-nitro in my extra trials. It was like a few times it was cleaned, I even used it with gasoline for about 100km, but it did not happen, but it was just going to return to normal for the day. .. the next morning it is the same again, please help someone who knows how to eat, please .. [/ QUOTE]

first you will do from cheap to expensive if you first cleaned a throat butterfly ..

The problem may be in the throat butterfly or injectors. it may even be in gasoline hoses.

As I said, from small to large ..
[/ QUOTE]

Do not ask, we have been unbalanced in that matter. I am already surprised how I am from now on. I am tired of hearing something different from each master to disprove each other's thesis ...
08.05.2020 19:03 # 7
msty_35
My old vehicle 2000 model civic was doing the same problem during the transition from gasoline to LPG, regardless of summer or winter. No throat butterfly, no fuel pump no lpg filters.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 8
Mehmet332
msty_35 Are you sure the problem is exactly the same, because not LPG, but the problem is in gas so you still solved it with the LPG brain?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 9
Stive
Use additives for the vehicle to be a quarter tank. Put the contribution. Then take another 10-20 TL of gasoline. Near the end of gasoline continue to normal life I had the same problem I solved this way
08.05.2020 19:03 # 10
Mehmet332
[QUOTE = Stive] Use additive to get a quarter quadrant. Put the contribution. Then take another 10-20 TL of gasoline. Near the end of gasoline continue to normal life I had the same problem I solved this way [/ QUOTE]

What is Stive Bilader contribution, what is its brand and domain? I researched it, I did not know what to buy or I was going to try it. And did you use it once?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 11
sdttn
I don't understand how you work with masters.
Do not work with the master who cannot test the gas pump.
It can be tested very easily with a pressure gauge or not.

Have the injectors tested, such as the injector problem rather than the throttle.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 12
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Mehmet332] Friends first hello. How many months ago I have a 2001 model 206 Colorline vehicle, so I would say if I did not buy it. Let me summarize the problem like this, as if the car was fitted with LPG, there is a shortage of gasoline, how? In other words, there is a sequential weapon, even if the vehicle does not buy it in gasoline, it is so disproportionate that when you get the first time, it becomes a car when you switch to LPG until it finds its first revolution, it becomes a car for you.

The Problem Is Not Anything Other Than Injector. The same (Medikip) came to me. Even if it was not working in petrol sometimes, the idle was going up and down, everything was normal when I went to LPG, I used over 80 km in gasoline and now there is no problem, thank goodness.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 13
Cyrus35
I'm having the same problem now bro
If one of the injectors can be a problem, you can detect the faulty one by removing and installing the injector sockets one by one while the vehicle is running.
The vehicle does not stop idling due to the 2nd color rotation sensor. the cycle hand sometimes rises over 900, sometimes over 1000, when it releases and releases gas. dont pay for the spark plug coil in vain
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”