Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends please !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
scorpions_64
friends I have opened the topic ahead but I do not know where the location disappeared. Let's start over whatever. When I turned the vehicle ignition until about a week ago, the temperature gauge rose to normal until the end of the moment, it did this a few times, but the car did not work and after the end of work, it worked on its own. On the way back home from work in the afternoon he made the same fault and the car was definitely not working and the car is now lying down. With our obd 2 device, I detected the error as p0711, i.e. temperature sensor, and changed the water temperature sensor (with green socket) and the pointer is still the same and the vehicle is not working. ; "> & nbsp; term comes out & nbsp; Could it be luck sensor? & nbsp ; I removed the battery terminal and worn it again, the pointer returned to normal, the vehicle did not work again, I scanned it again with my obd 2 device and I gave the same error. what is this problem guys? please help me. Also, when I switch on the ignition, I would hear the gas pump noise, now the room is not coming. There is also a LPG in the vehicle, it would work with gas when you press the gas key and now it doesn't work with gas.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
yavuz25
hydraulically called transmission fluid is most likely.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = yavuz25] is likely to be called hydraulic fluid. [/ QUOTE]
So where is this sensor located in the engine? Does it affect the failure of the vehicle? As if the vehicle is locked, it gets margin, the engine turns but does not work.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
yavuz25
Brother you could control the brake and steering oil.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
yavuz25
brake fluid, whether or not it has air.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = yavuz25] Brother you could control the brake and steering oil. [/ QUOTE]
I think the vehicle will not start from the steering and brake fluid, because when the steering oil is left there was hydraulic noise, which is brake and hydraulic oil. At the time of the failure, the temperature hand rose instantly and the first temperature that came to our mind came to our mind, then we changed the sensor when we attached the computer to the liquid sensor or something, but the fault is the same. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
yavuz25
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = yavuz25] bro you could control the brake and steering oil. [/ QUOTE]
I think that the vehicle will not start from the steering and brake oil, because there was hydraulic sound when the steering oil remained, there was brake and hydraulic oil. . At the time of the failure, the temperature gauge rose instantly and the first temperature that came to our mind came to our mind, then we put it on the computer and changed the sensor when it touched the liquid sensor, but the fault is the same. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
I am not saying this fault. src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" /> you can look at it anyway. If not, service is required.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
ES-41
Very interesting malfunction or I had an interesting malfunction in 4-5 months. It doesn't look like a sensor malfunction, I think this is related to the brain and I think it should reload the service brain. My master had advised me that there was no need to. & Nbsp; but Allah.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
ES-41
Very interesting malfunction or I had an interesting malfunction in 4-5 months. It doesn't look like a sensor malfunction, I think this is related to the brain and I think it should reload the service brain. My master had recommended me but I did not need it. God bless you, brother.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ES-41] Very interesting breakdown either I had an interesting breakdown in 4-5 months. It doesn't look like a sensor malfunction, I think this is related to the brain and I think it should reload the service brain. My master had advised me that it was not necessary & nbsp; but. & Nbsp; God make it easy for you, brother. Well, since there is no service and a good master at our location, I have to share and solve problems with friends like you. If the car runs, I go to the horses and the opium service is not known at this time. a few people said, "nsip; bsi may be in his brain," as an electronicsman, I carefully removed and serviced him. I called the service, there is a double relay under the engine brain, he said it might be faulty, but I couldn't find that relay.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ES-41] Very interesting malfunction, or I had an interesting malfunction, it took 4-5 months to solve them. It doesn't look like a sensor malfunction, I think this is related to the brain and I think it should reload the service brain. My master had advised me that it was not necessary & nbsp; but. & Nbsp; God make it easy for you, brother. Well, since there is no service and a good master at our location, I have to share and solve problems with friends like you. If the car runs, I go to the horses and the opium service is not known at this time. a few people said, "nsip; bsi may be in his brain," as an electronicsman, I carefully removed and serviced him. I called the service, there is a double relay under the engine's brain, he said it might be faulty, but I think I couldn't find that relay. src = "smileys / smiley36.gif" border = "0" alt = "LOL" title = "LOL" /> the guy annoys him. "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/> After I changed that piece, there was no change.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ES-41] Very interesting malfunction or I had an interesting malfunction that took 4-5 months to solve. It doesn't look like a sensor malfunction, I think this is related to the brain and I think it should reload the service brain. My master had advised me that it was not necessary & nbsp; but. & Nbsp; God make it easy for you, brother. Well, since there is no service and a good master at our location, I have to share and solve problems with friends like you. If the car runs, I go to the horses and the opium service is not known at this time. a few people said, "nsip; bsi may be in his brain," as an electronicsman, I carefully removed and serviced him. I called the service, there is a double relay under the engine brain, he said it might be faulty, but I couldn't find that relay, I think it should be under the metal box behind the left headlight when we open the hood. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
something amazing. src = "smileys / smiley36.gif" border = "0" alt = "LOL" title = "LOL" /> pisses off the guy. I had already started counting on the car, too. My brother did not change anything after replacing that piece.
[/ QUOTE]
my brother broke the king of words valla , not getting crazy, no service, no master who knows the job, no god. I just changed the water heat sensor in the vehicle, nothing has changed, it means that we used to be. As I said, I will see the relay, and I will check the fuses as well.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
scorpions_64
Friends, I did everything about my vehicle, all the fuses were checked, let's say I was doing it from LPG, I looked at the LPG master, the LPG brain was changed, I disassembled the brain of the vehicle, I examined it, my problem did not improve. What is it, bro? Isn't there a problem happening to you?
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
baphomett
My friend, if you know something that has the same vehicle, can you change the brains and start working
08.05.2020 16:31 # 15
06OzGuR06
When researching from the internet, the fault appears to be the transmission oil temperature sensor. Finally, you need to change it.

Is your car not automatic gear?

P0711 Transmission oil temperature sensor circuit / performance
08.05.2020 16:31 # 16
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] When searching from the internet, the fault appears as the gearbox oil temperature sensor. Finally, you need to change it.

Is your car not automatic gear ??

P0711 Transmission oil temperature sensor circuit / performance
[/ QUOTE]
yes on this fault I did research, but unfortunately it seemed to be a temporary malfunction. So I called a few services, they have nothing to do with it, even if it was a malfunction, they said it should work. vehicle 2000 model 206 gti manual transmission. "C & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:31 # 17
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = baphomett] If my friend has a flan with the same tool, would you try to change the brains and run it [/ QUOTE]
As I mentioned before, these are small cities, neither have a smart man, nor service. but I get information on the phone, what can be on the phone?
08.05.2020 16:31 # 18
yavuz25
go to a great service, this is not the case.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 19
scorpions_64
I researched the same problem in the form and & nbsp; The same problem that happened to our friend named Guests. I couldn't reach him in any way. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:31 # 20
djchaos
I guess you haven't reached because a friend named guest is a guest. If you find the sensor, it is the fault caused by the sensor and it transmits the engine to the brain. If you find the sensor, the problem is solved.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”