Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends, my urgent help I'm going to go nuts & # 9785;

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:58 # 1
Farukk
friends, i have 99 model peugeot 106 xr and i have been having problems i couldn't fix since i bought it .. my car is lpgli and when i run it it is running very loud and jerky when i am on gasoline, it decreases a little when it passes to the tube but it strikes when i go on the road and when i hang my throttle, it also stops when i pull my foot from the gas when i stop the lights in the light I started to take off the battery pole and put it back on. I made the LPG setting again, it was not done, I gave it to the master, I did the adjustment of the valve, it did not take me for a week. Those who are familiar with the subject, please help me because now I have come to the stage of burning the vehicle farukozvarlik@hotmail.com
08.05.2020 20:58 # 2
ttuna
If you reset the car when you remove the battery terminals, if the problem is resolved for 2 days, the only thing that comes to my mind is to have a nice auto electrician you know the brain but let it be familiar.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 3
ismailkaya
Have service diagnosed. If you make it to the service, you have to pay for the price of the fault. I would take it to the service if I was in your place .
08.05.2020 20:58 # 4
Ersinkyrk
gas adjustment as you said there was a problem of stopping at 106XR m
When I say this is the repairman, I solved the problem by replacing the spark plug cables and I think it would be useful to look at it ...

08.05.2020 20:58 # 5
KvncKR
If LPG is also circulated, if it does not exceed a certain speed, lpg fuel hoses are full.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 6
Farukk
Thank you guys for your comments, but we couldn't solve the problem in Bolu. I only have money, is there a master you know in Ankara or Izmit who really knows this job ??? Can you direct me
08.05.2020 20:58 # 7
ismailkaya
noisy and jerky operation one of the spark plugs may not be working.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”