Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends I had an accident

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
Bavik
friends yesterday, I had an accident in an uncontrolled intersection, I came to the intersection to return, when I entered the intersection, I stopped, then I moved again, I turned my head to the left, the vehicle from the right was in front of me, I was not fast, I did not stop, I did not have much, I did not have a lot of masseuse When we got off the cars with some nails that were broken in the front of the muddy with the effect of scratching the bumper with the other nails broken, they said I got the driver's license to the other side (there are two people in the opposite vehicle, the father is using his son). After holding my information, the man wanted to write his own information, I said write it because his son had done the accident, but he said that he did not have a driver's license. He kept a record in them, I also got a 140 lira penalty for leaving the accident place for the car I moved the vehicle besides the situation, I should demand something from the other side of the court. img src = "http://www.cemaydogan.in/kaza1.jpg" border = "0" /> Bavik 2011-09-15 19:06:16 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
OkaN
My teacher, you pay the punishment in any case, if you did the wrong thing or if you had justified and held yourself, if you were to blame or give your money, it was the most logical to compromise. .
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
Bavik
Well thank you teacher ..
08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
Burak07
ahh ahh did you make the mistake of playing back, my brother first of all, let the hell out of the way, the friends and the front fender have been screwed up on the left lane when a friend of mine has been accused, the guys said that we should not block the road and pull aside and pulled the vehicles aside, but when it comes to the police Although the men are guilty, they try to look innocent.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
avcifurkan
First of all,
What a nice justice incapacitated man get involved in the accident, but you pay penalty mashaAllah "Thumbs Reviews
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
Bavik
[QUOTE = Burak07] ahh ahh did you make the mistake of playing back, my brother, first of all, let the god hide from the past, a friend's mother broke the left lane on the left lane, they broke the steering wheel and the front fender has been ruined, they said that the guys said they shouldn't block the road and pull the car aside They pulled aside, but when it comes to the police, the guys are trying to look guilty even though they are guilty.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
Bavik
[QUOTE = avcifurkan] First of all,
What a nice justice incapacitated man get involved in the accident, but you pay penalty mashaAllah "Thumbs
[/ QUOTE] thanks my friend there is nothing to do with him, this is how we left the scene
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
Bavik
friends now, there is a situation that we can not compromise because I have complained from the other side, the court was the issue, what is there, what to do, what do you have, or those court fees have information about fln & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Bavik] friends now I have a situation like this, I am complaining from the other side because we could not compromise, it was the court issue, what is there to do, what do you have in the press or these court fees have information about fln & nbsp; [/ QUOTE] If you win the court, you have the right to open a compensation claim when they already win the court fee :)
08.05.2020 16:07 # 10
Bavik
hmm what if i can not win the court now i will not win what the content of the case will not die, i do not have a lot of shower, the opposite party is not competent etc. there are the above mentioned statements & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 11
Guests
Make your mother cry. * look at the vow, it has a driver's license, and then it disappears & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 12
Baybars
Get well soon bro
08.05.2020 16:07 # 13
badcombatant
We think everyone is well-intentioned as ourselves, and we are doing good. The ones who poured milk turned suddenly to the lion. & Nbsp;
If you have the opportunity, don't pity & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 14
goner
get past
could come to the future of life to be more massive
you had a good stop
08.05.2020 16:07 # 15
Bavik
thank you guys, let's not let any of us come to the head of me. I said that the police approached it because we approached it with good intentions, but it came late to the police or we reached the night from 18.00 to 04.00
Bavik 2011-09-16 00:13 11
08.05.2020 16:07 # 16
Guests
Thank God My Great Past Lord, No Serious Nuisance ...
08.05.2020 16:07 # 17
Guests
get well brother .. keep it from god bet .. bullet in the ear of devil ... lately we had news of accidents on our site in succession.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 18
Guests
Get well, let Allah hide from the bet .. But research well, or if you are right, you can fall into an unfair position when you are right.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 19
Guests
what people there are sometimes very different to this life.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 20
emin08
Get well soon, God bless you. I think the most appropriate behavior to do in this regard is to discuss with a lawyer and get information on how to proceed.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”