Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends I Couldn't Solve This Kind of Kind Please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
samet2461
friends, my car has an AKS problem, the car is shaking at high speeds and shaking on the gear knob. They dismantled the joints in 2 axes, and they always did runners, they always changed, but they are still not as much as they used to, but there is still tremor. He said there is a problem with the axle heads. but not sure what to suggest you do, the axles will be pretty salty both of them because & nbsp; "C < div>
is not a problem on the straight road, I have to press the gas while the hill is going up and the room starts to shake badly. help me brothers & nbsp; "Sleepy" & nbsp; RED SIGN PLACES DONE

samet2461 2012-12-22 23:20:09
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
Serkan
Hodja probably had the axle tulips turned, the room was not like a zero axle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
Zagorka
Could it be broken in the axle shaft? & nbsp; Cente 2012-12-22 23:00:00
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
soneroo
[QUOTE = samet2461] friends I have AKS problem in my car The car vibrates at high speeds and shakes in the gear knob. They dismantled the joints in 2 axes, and they always did runners, they always changed, but they are still not as much as they used to, but there is still tremor. He said there is a problem with the axle heads. but not sure what to suggest you do, the axles will be pretty salty both of them because & nbsp; "C < div>
is not a problem on the straight road, I have to press the gas while the hill is going up and the room starts to shake badly. help me brothers & nbsp; "Sleepy"
[/ QUOTE]

axle tulips they fill up with resources, but most of the time you said there were two axes that wouldn't be the same way to understand it & nbsp; If you start shaking when you deliver gas at low speed, if the right axle starts to do at high speed, it will be caused by the left axle, but you can understand where the shock came from while driving, and you change your right or left axle accordingly.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
samet2461
[QUOTE = soneroo] [QUOTE = samet2461] friends have AKS problem in my car The car vibrates at high speeds and shakes in the gear knob. They dismantled the joints in 2 axes, and they always did runners, they always changed, but they are still not as much as they used to, but there is still tremor. He said there is a problem with the axle heads. but not sure what to suggest you do, the axles will be pretty salty both of them because & nbsp; "C < div>
is not a problem on the straight road, I have to press the gas while the hill is going up and the room starts to shake badly. help me brothers & nbsp; "Sleepy"
[/ QUOTE]

axle tulips they fill up with resources, but most of the time you said there were two axes that wouldn't be the same way to understand it & nbsp; if you start shaking when you give gas at low speed, if the right axle starts to do at high speed, it is caused by the left axle. My brother did it at low speed or does it after 4th gear. then the left axis is mine samet2461 2012-12-22 23:22:38
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
soneroo
now I was a bit in a hurry in my previous answer, do not look at my fault, I am rewriting to better illuminate you & nbsp; The right axle shakes from 40 km to 60-70 or even 80 km starts at the left axis like 90 km, but you may not feel the shaking because it balances at speeds such as 100-110 km.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
hsnsnl
axle tulip, this problem has remained oil-free, and it has got into a little bit of vaping.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
samet2461
Bidet friends come to the left on the road, a lot of rattles coming out of the right front tire.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 9
gngburak
Replace the axles with the original.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 10
samet2461
[QUOTE = gngburak] Replace the axles with the original. Your head will be comfortable.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 11
Serkan
It would be better if you find a solid original bounce, I had the same problem when I bought the car 5 years ago, the right axle tulip was worn out with a master welder, and we did not cut it completely.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 12
Burak
In my father's old car, the passat 2007 model was living the same as you were living. At low speed, the car was shaking, the axles had to be changed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”