Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

FRIENDS HAVE A FEW PROBLEMS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
CiNaRC.051
Good Friday, everyone, my car 2002 model 206 gti My car has started troubles for 2 weeks in a row. There are shifts on the screen. There are shifts in the screen. It disturbs me, I took it to 2 auto electricians, it could not be resolved. Do you have any friends with this kind of malfunction?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
akantek
I've never experienced anything like this before but I think both seem to be independent problems. Sliding on the screen may be due to the lack of contact in the socket where the cables are connected. the battery light usually appears on charger problems. But the masters know in more detail, of course.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
CiNaRC.051
Believe Alper, my friend, we did not understand, I had no electrical problems in my car before. I have changed a single ignition coil for 1`5 years, now this has been on top of each other recently, I need a sound master, I do not want to handle it in everyone. 2 people do not want to handle it. different masters could not solve the problems, go to the service and connect to the machine.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 4
akantek
I think show a few more masters if you are not sure then try the service. I am personally afraid to enter through the service door.

but first go to the electrician and try another screen to make sure the logo is on the screen or something else.

When it comes to battery light, I think you had the battery checked. If the battery is full, it may also burn if there is an occasional charging problem. In my previous vehicles, the charging dynamo did not fully charge, and once the LPG vehicle's gas setting was low, it drowned and the battery light flashed blinking before stopping and then stopped. Keep in mind.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”