Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Friends 206 air conditioning problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
206Peugeot54
Hi friends, today the lamps on the heating system did not make the electricity, I went and changed it, then I pressed the air conditioner button while testing, the green lamp is on, but when the air conditioner is running, it doesn't sound like it clicks.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
206Peugeot54
No arc answer
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
dejawu1978
If the lamp did not work after your replacement, it was definitely made up of it. See the master again.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
ersin61
I wonder if he worked before. If there is no gas, the compressor does not come into play.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
yigit_dark
I am not familiar with your problem, but no central heating buttons light on me. I would be glad if you explain how the bulbs have to be changed after your problem is resolved.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] I do not know about your problem, but no central heating buttons light on me. I would be glad if you explain how the bulbs have to be changed after your problem is resolved. [/ QUOTE]

Your valiant control panel might be faulty. There is a socket on the back and it is necessary to remove the electricity and see if there is electricity. otherwise, the panel may be faulty.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] I am not familiar with your problem, but no central heating buttons light on me. I would be glad if you explain how the bulbs have to be changed after your problem is resolved. [/ QUOTE]

Your valiant control panel might be faulty. There is a socket on the back and it is necessary to remove the electricity and see if there is electricity. otherwise, the panel may be faulty.
[/ QUOTE]
Could be brother, yes. I can, but I do not handle the air-conditioning system to avoid doing something quite wrong. The electrician has recently exploded the light bulb. There are 2 bulbs, let's change them.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”