Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

foursome flashers mad

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
syz33
I have a 2001 model 206 xt vehicle.
When I bought it last year, it was occasionally burning and flashing the 4's as if the alarm was activated. Most of the time, he went to the vehicle and recovered when he opened and closed the 4-way key.
I had the alarm dismantled and for a while it did not do it well I said it is due to the alarm.
But in the last time he started to do it frequently. He showed that the alarm could not be completely dismantled by the masters, and as a result of the control, it was normal as well.
After inserting it with a single nut in the place with electrical parts, I cleaned it well with the CRC rust connector contact cleaner, but I even removed the lamps hardly that oxidation occurred. After a long period of work, I realized that there was a back lamp inside the left rear taillight, it was not lit first. It works fine now, there is no problem, it just did it once, and it seems that there was a loose plug and contactlessness.
Now all I want is to be able to completely dismantle the interior of the stop lamp. There are small cracks on the outer surfaces of the stop lamp.
How can I open around the stop lamp ???
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
metin

if it is adhered with silicone, it is most likely. In this way, I know that they can be thrown by heating the headlights and stops a little in the oven or by heating them with a hair dryer.

08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
I don't have to stop it, but I still have to try the same text as my friend says.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
syz33
If I knew it was completely from him, I would buy the new LED stop lamp of the malfunction.
I wonder if it can be in the oven in the oven, how many degrees should it be kept?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
syz33
How can I open it, please help me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”