Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

For Your Safety Do Not neglect Rot-Balance Adjustment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
It is appropriate to make the rot-balance settings every 5 thousand km.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
Guests
thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
samet206
Thank you for useful information ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
rolandgarros
How much will the rod-balance balance cost friends, can I get an idea from those who had it done before?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
tellotello
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] How much will the rod-balance balance cost friends, can I get an idea from those who made it before?
[/ QUOTE]

I had 40 liras built in Ankara. When I switched to Nokian tires, there was a tremor in the 120-130 steering wheel, there was no problem with the rot setting I took, there was a very small deviation but there was no such thing as balancing while the tire was being adjusted. There is only one reason for this, when there are too many rows when wearing winter clothes, and the person who wears it is just overdue, I will take care of it when the summer place is empty, even though it is a few days, so that the other customer will not escape, I recommend you to be careful.

Alone " It would be appropriate to make the rot-balance adjustments every 5 thousand km . "It was a little strange, a little interval, this would be a burden every 6 months. The balance is already burdensome as the summer and winter tires are changing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”